Yale nexTouch NTB610-ZW2-626
Cylindrical Push Button Lever
Wireless Capable – Pairs to Z-Wave Systems
Keys are so 20th century. Today we check-in for flights and buy sports tickets from our smartphones. The convenience and control 21st century technology delivers is now for your small business. Nobody wants employee lockouts, or to re-key, or make new keys. nexTouch lets you monitor doors and generate on-demand secure employee key codes with a tap. Custom hardwired systems can run into the thousands. nexTouch lets you spend wisely and still achieve cutting-edge wireless access control.
- Tactile push button keypad; glove friendly, ideal for exterior installs
- Designed for small business applications
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Z-Wave alarm and automation systems, including VeraEdge, VeraPlus controllers
- Acrylic button keypad
- User capacity: 25-500*
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Augusta lever
- Enables easy and remote management of access rights
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Voice prompted programming
- Provides real-time notifications
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- 9V battery back-up
*25 Users Stand-alone without Wireless, 500 Users with Wireless
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Assa Abloy, Yale
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Audit Trail, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave Plus
Yale Commercial SFIC
25-500* (500 Users with Wireless)
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q When using with the Vera plus, how many doors can I control? If I need more than one Vera hub to ... answer nowA
You are able to control multiple locks as long as they are within range of your mesh network. It is not a problem to add more gateways if necessary to completely cover your area. We would recommend that you speak with our home automation specialist to ensure that you choose the right products and that you are able to get the right amount of gateways for your specific location.
- AIt ranges from -40F to 140F and it can be used on exterior doors but is not recommended for gates.
- Q Can I please be provide a copy of the installation instructions and the spec sheet for the NEXTOU... answer nowA
You can find the installation instructions here at the manufacturers website.