Oracode Live 480i
Online Vacation Rental Deadbolt Lock
Wireless, do-it-yourself vacation rental management. Save time, money, and booking hassles by going Oracode. Easily create and assign guest and staff codes for access to your mountain cabin or condo at the beach. Gain control with event notifications through e-mail, SMS or the Oracode Live website. Easiest Oracode lock to install with no extra drilling, plus deadbolt security!
- No keys or keycards – eliminate the cost of managing and replacing keys or cards
- Secure, time-sensitive codes – guests do not need to check out, pick up or drop off keys
- Audit memory with last 5,000 events stored in lock
- Vandalism and attack resistant
- 1 in. solid brass deadbolt
- Tamper shutdown protection
- Electronic-code secured website
- Emergency access by mechanical key override – bump-resistant core
- Lockout mode set or removed by authorized secure access code
Easy to Install and Maintain
- Installs in minutes
- Totally sealed with no exposed electronics
- No software to install
- Property managers can keep existing locksets and reuse them as needed
- No new holes to drill for i-Series 480 model
- Deadbolt is projected or retracted with a thumbturn
- Six-digit guest codes – up to 1,000,000 possible code combinations
- Multiple users – up to 128
- Vacation rentals
- Property management companies
- Communicate directly with Oracode 480i lock from anywhere in the world through Oracode Live website and Oracode Smart Controller*
- Lock sends notifications through website, keeping owners informed of real-time events
- Receive notifications of lock events that occur in real time, such as Guest First Arrival and Guest Early Checkout
- Set up alerts, such as Low Battery or Internet Down
- Cancel codes or extend stay remotely
- Receive lock communications by e-mail, SMS, or directly in “live events”
*Real-time online features require Oracode Smart Controller and active subscription to Oracode Live (see tab)
The Oracode 480i deadbolt lock is the time and money-saving security solution for your vacation rental. No more guests losing keys or late night key replacements! Guests can be sent secure single-use or time-sensitive codes to access their rooms and other designated property areas, eliminating the need for mechanical keys. The 480i has a 128 user capacity so all your managers, staff, vendors, and residents have unique and secure 6-digit codes. Keep track of code and door access with a 5,000 event audit log.
Oracode locks are totally sealed with no exposed electronics and constructed with resilient finishes that can handle tough climates and oceanfronts. A vandal-resistant keypad and tamper shutdown improves security and helps prevent unauthorized access. Should a property manager still have need for physical keys in case of an emergency, the lock has a mechanical key override with a bump-resistant core. Ideal applications include vacation rentals, property management companies, timeshares, apartments, condominiums and more.
Stay connected with your property, staff, and guests anywhere in the world with the Oracode Live website. Activate locks without ever having to visit the door for initial programming. Receive real-time lock communications such as event notifications, guest check in/out, low battery alerts and internet outage all through e-mail, SMS or the Oracode Live site. Generate, extend or cancel access codes online and send them out with your connected smartphone or tablet. If internet access is lost the codes will still remain functional to prevent lockouts.
Oracode Smart Controller
The Oracode Smart Controller is the second brain that works alongside Oracode Live to bring your property’s smart devices and i-Series locks into a central hub. Remotely control and monitor up to 6 Oracode i-Series locks and 200 compatible Z-Wave devices, including thermostats, lights, pool controls and more through just a single Smart Controller unit. Save time, money, and manpower with total remote lock and device management without having to use multiple systems and apps.
Upon receiving your order, GoKeyless emails your initial username and password, and instructions. You need these to log on to the secure Oracode Live website. $14.00 monthly fee billed annually (thru Dec. 31st) upon shipment of your order. GoKeyless emails your invoice to you (you can then pay securely by credit card) so you can log on to smart code generating website. Prorated monthly fee for portion of current month.
5 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 25/32 (D) in.
5 3/4 (H) x 2 9/16 (W) x 1 21/32 (D) in.
Approximately 18 months
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Activity Monitoring, Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Tamper Alerts
|Event Audit Trail|
Keypad – Digits
UL 10B, UL 10C
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How do you know if the battery is getting low? Is it easy to change? answer nowAsked by June 13, 2019 9:42 PMonA
The lock will have a sequence of red flashes letting you know the batteries are low. You simply change them out from the inside of the lock.
- Q If you lose the internet connection will the lock still operate with existing codes? For how long... answer nowAsked by February 22, 2019 1:51 PMonA
Yes, the lock will still operate with whatever codes were last input into the programming. If necessary you can operate the lock in limited fashion from the keypad.
- Q Can I buy the lock and use all the features without the monthly subscription? answer nowAsked by February 14, 2019 3:39 PMonA
No, you must have the subscription to use this lock that is how the features work.
- Q How about internationally? Can i control this lock here in US yet the property is in other countr... answer nowAsked by January 11, 2019 4:42 AMonA
Yes, there is a monthly fee of $14.00 which is billed annually. As for international usage, it can be tricky as the wifi protocol bands that are regularly used are different in the US from Europe. If you can find a router that will allow you to use the US protocols in Europe it may work. Otherwise, it would not be recommended.
- Q Does this include the hub for internet connectivity? I am not asking about the smart home control... answer nowAsked by November 13, 2018 7:00 PMonA
No, this does not include your hub/controller.