Oracode 660K Vacation Rental Lock, Time-sensitive Codes
OVERSTOCK SALE - Select Finishes In Limited Quantities
Provide keyless access for vacation renters, timeshare owners, and corporate housing tenants by generating codes in advance or at a moment’s notice from anywhere in the world.
Ready to go right out of the box. No need to ever go to the lock for programming, we initialize it for you before we ship it
(Please allow 1-2 days for us to initialize it upon placing order)
- Heavy duty Grade 1 (same in Pentagon) stand-alone access control lock – no wires!
- Shipped standard with Grade 1 cylindrical latchbolt. (UL Fire Rated) Includes deadlocking 1/4″ plunger bolt – prevents jimmying. Need “Mortise” lock? Call us at (877) 439-5377 for special order. Mortise only available in satin chrome (2-3 week lead time)
- Via secure website you set dates and time for when “smart code(s)” is valid
- 6 digit smart code then generated on computer screen
- You simply email, fax, or phone the code to your guest
- Lock has MASTER CODE and 127 additional codes – for example; property manager(s), guest(s), maid service, maintenance, etc..
- You can program codes for early check in, late check out, one shot codes, 24 hours codes, 7am-9pm codes, and guest long term codes
- Ultimate security – lock retains previous 2000 entries, time and date
- Battery operation: 4AA, appx. 3 years use
- Low battery indicator light
- Completely weatherproof – no electronics exposed, stands up in harshest settings
- Easily withstands salt water environments
- Door locks automatically
- Simply enter code and pull down on lever to enter from the outside
- Door always opens in single step from inside – meets fire codes
- 3 rugged plated finishes, satin brass, oil rubbed bronze, and satin chrome
- Stand Alone. No Wiring Needed.
- Friendly ADA (American Disabilities Act) Handicap Lever Set
- Installs like regular door knob or door lock – simple and easy
- Emergency concealed key-override feature using bump resistant cylinder. Lock cannot be picked because of what is called a mushroom key way
- Standard 2 3/8″ backset. 2 3/4″ backset available, call us at (937) 247-9327 to place custom order
- Warranty: 2 year mechanical and 2 year finish
Upon receiving your order, GoKeyless emails your initial username and password, and instructions. You need these to log on to the secure Oracode website. $14.00 monthly fee billed annually (thru Dec. 31st) upon shipment of your order. GoKeyless emails your invoice to you (you can then pay securely by credit card) so you can log on to smart code generating website. Prorated monthly fee for portion of current month.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
Scheduling, Remote Control
Grade 1 (Best)
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 Year Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Hopefully my questions make sense. Will I be able to check the access log from the program portal... answer nowAnswered by the admin
You can audit the lock but you must be at the lock with a special M-Unit Audit kit that must be special ordered through our sales department. This does not have the ability to tell you how long they have been in the facility. There are not any locks that will do that in the residential or vacation rental sector unless you are willing to hardwire a double keypad which would not meet code in a home.
- Q Does this lock has to be connected to the internet in order to generate access codes? If so, is i... answer nowAnswered by the admin No the lock does not. The lock and the software are programmed with the same algorithm that is used when given access to the online portal. From there the portal will provide a code to you for your individual tenants stay, which you can then email, call, or text to them.
- Q A friend had told me to get the 660k model, they have a condo in Florida an the coast that they s... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, we do, below we have provided a link to our vacation rental system BeHome 247 which works great in an interior environment. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/behome247-for-vacation-rental-airbnb-deadbolt/
- Answered by the admin Yes, lock does allow you to remove the handle ao you can install the lock left or right handed.
- Q What does the unit look like from the inside of the door? Is there a way for a renter to lock the... answer nowAnswered by the adminNo, the inside handle is always free egress and does not lock out the keypad.
- Q What is the emergency bar and what is the difference between the 'mortise and cylindrical' style? answer nowAnswered by the adminPlease contact our sales staff so we can better understand what you mean about the "emergency bar" as we are not familiar with this for the Oracode. As for the differences:Cylindrical locks use a single latch. Mortise locks are cartridge locks with integrated latch and deadbolt in most cases and are generally found in a commercial environment such as a hotel.
- Answered by the admin
Unfortunately no as the 660k is used heavily in vacation homes that are located in coastal areas. The keys are fully metallic to help protect the interior electronics as well as slow corrosion caused by the salt air conditions in these locations. This enables the lock to last longer than standard electronic locks in the same conditions. It also factors into the grade one rating these locks have received.