Oracode Live 660i
Online Vacation Rental Lock
Secure access meets smart home automation for your vacation rental! The Oracode 660i provides remote control over guest stays and real-time notifications on your smartphone. Connects to Oracode Live through the Oracode Smart Controller to manage connected devices which streamlines property operations, and enhances the guest experience.
Requires Oracode Smart Controller and Subscription to Oracode Live*
- No need to send keys to guests!
- Remote Programming – no longer need to visit a door lock to perform the initial lock programming. Simply activate Oracode 660i keyless locks remotely
- Online solution, adds more convenience to guest and lock management, providing real-time data and remote functions
- Sends access codes via smartphone or tablet to guests or vendors
- Real-Time Notifications – receive notifications to your smartphone, PC or any internet connected device when events first occur
- Guest First Arrival
- Guest Early Checkout
- Low Battery or Internet Down
- Remotely cancel codes or extend a stay remotely – all from your smartphone!
- Commercial Grade: Heavy-duty Grade 1 (same in Pentagon) stand-alone access control lock – no wires!
- Shipped standard with Grade 1 cylindrical latchbolt. (UL Fire Rated) Includes deadlocking 1/4″ plunger bolt – prevents jimmying. Need “Mortise” lock? Call us at (877) 439-5377 for special order. (2-3 week lead time)
- Oracode Live site lets you set dates and time for when “smart code(s)” is valid
- 6 digit smart code then generated on computer screen
- You simply email, fax, or phone the code to your guest
- Lock has MASTER CODE and 127 additional codes – for example: property manager(s), guest(s), maid service, maintenance, etc..
- Remotely program codes for early check in, late check out, one shot codes, 24 hours codes, 7am-9pm codes, and guest long term codes
- Ultimate Security – lock retains previous 5,000 entries, time and date
- Battery Operation: 3AA, appx. 18 months use
- Low battery indicator light
- Completely Weatherproof – no electronics exposed, stands up in harshest settings
- Easily withstands salt water environments
- Door locks automatically
- Simply enter code and pull down on lever to enter from the outside
- Door always opens in single step from inside – meets fire codes
- Oceanfront Finishes – choose from plated satin brass, oil rubbed bronze, and satin chrome
- Friendly ADA (American Disabilities Act) Handicap Lever Set
- Installs like regular door knob or door lock – simple and easy
- Emergency concealed key-override feature using bump resistant cylinder. Lock cannot be picked because of what is called a mushroom key way
- Integration into existing PMS systems, such as BeHome247, HomeAway, and Glad to Have You. Call us for more information
- Standard 2 3/8″ backset. 2 3/4″ backset available, call us at (937) 247-9327 to place custom order
- Warranty: 2 year mechanical and 2 year finish
- Enjoyable Stay – guests don’t have to wait for keys or key cards to arrive by mail or at the door
- Easy Access – guests do not have to check out, pick up, or drop off keys
- Peace of Mind – guests do not need to remember where they put their keys or access codes
*Real-time online features require Oracode Smart Controller and active subscription to Oracode Live (see tab)
Oracode AccessControl SystemOracode 660i locks eliminate the need for keys or keycards. Security is provided at the lock with a 6-digit pushbutton access code that has 1 million possible combinations and tamper shutdown to discourage code guessing. Valid access codes (or PINs) can only be generated using the password protected web-based Oracode Live* software with the correct site code. Emergency access is provided by a mechanical key override with a removable core that can be keyed to an existing master key system. Egress is by interior handle and is free at all times. The Oracode 660i cylindrical lock installs quickly in place of standard cylindrical locks with the addition of three mounting screws. The lever handle is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant. The lock keypad is a familiar and easy-to-use design. The locking action is sure and smooth, and the attractive and robust design of the lock compliments any decor. The lock programs easily from your PC or mobile devices and features a 5,000 record audit trail to create user accountability. Programming involves setting the lock’s identity (room number), setting the current date and time, and selecting other lock features. PINs for access to the lock are then generated using Oracode Live*.
How the System WorksThe Oracode system utilizes proprietary web-based software to generate a unique time sensitive 6-digit PIN for each guest. Each PIN is valid for a specific room and time period, expiring automatically at the end of the guest’s reservation. Each installation of the Oracode system has a unique and permanent site code that prevents access using PINs from other sites. Since codes can be generated months or even years in advance, guests can be preregistered by SMS or e-mail to either a mobile device or laptop, and there is no need to visit the lock. Guests can check-in or out without assistance. Guests can change their PIN to any 6-digit code for easy memorization. Guests who need to return to their room after their pre-registered stay has expired can be issued a one-time code. Presently there are 128 access levels available for guest, master, housekeeping, and other users of the lock. Additional features that can be allocated to different users include passage and lockout modes, and emergency deadbolt override. These multiple access levels allow management to restrict staff access to specific groups of rooms. The audit trail indicates which staff code opened the door and when. Oracode Live* takes vacation rental keyless entry to the next level. It provides all the features and benefits of the #1 selling vacation rental stand-alone system of all time, the Oracode 660K, in addition to real-time notifications and alerts, such as Guest First Arrival and Internet Down. Oracode Live also allows managers to generate, cancel, or extend access codes remotely. *Oracode Smart Controller and active subscription required. $14.00/month.
Upon receiving your order, GoKeyless emails your initial username and password, and instructions. You need these to log on to the secure Oracode Live website. $14.00 monthly fee billed annually (thru Dec. 31st) upon shipment of your order. GoKeyless emails your invoice to you (you can then pay securely by credit card) so you can log on to smart code generating website. Prorated monthly fee for portion of current month.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
Remote Control, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 3/8 in.
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I currently have the 660i in one of my vacation rentals through a property management company, we... answer nowAsked by March 2, 2021 6:10 PMonAnswered by the admin
To set up an Oracode account, please speak with one of our hospitality representatives at [email protected] or by phone at 937-247-9327, ext 2025!
- Q I purchased a property with these locks and it seems like you are telling someone else in here th... answer nowAsked by December 29, 2020 6:08 PMonAnswered by the admin
Oracode locks are designed to only be programmed through a Kaba E-Code account to generate new codes for the door. As such, these locks cannot be programmed manually at the keypad without this service. For a model that can be programmed manually without an Oracode account, we would recommend the Kaba E2000 series.
- Q On the 660i what happens if the battery dies, how can you gain access? answer nowAsked by October 6, 2020 11:48 AMonAnswered by the admin
The batteries for the Oracode 660i is located on the front half of the unit directly underneath the keypad. If the batteries die, you will be able to exchange the batteries from the outside of the door to repower the lock. If batteries are unavailable, the manual override key may always be used to open the door even if there is no power to the lock.
- Q Will the lock still allow entry if the internet is down? answer nowAsked by September 30, 2020 12:40 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! All codes are stored within the lock and will function even without an active connection.
- Q after re-searching new locks, I noticed there are two different remote locks? Oracode660i and Ora... answer nowAsked by July 24, 2020 11:54 AMonAnswered by the admin
The 660K model is preprogrammed with your account and does not require an active internet connection to function. The 660i, on the other hand, will need to be connected to an active internet connection to enroll new codes or pull an audit trail of the lock.
- Q How long does it take to install? Can anyone install it? answer nowAsked by July 24, 2020 11:40 AMonAnswered by the admin
The average installation time for this model is 45 minutes. This can be installed by end-users but does require additional holes to be drilled through the door for mounting.
- Q Can you set multiple codes per day, for example housekeeping form 10 am- 2 pm then guest 3 pm to ... answer nowAsked by July 21, 2020 11:55 AMonAnswered by the admin
Certainly! This lock can enroll up to 93 separate user codes with their own individual restrictions at once.
- Q Is there a video monitoring system compatible with this? answer nowAsked by March 26, 2020 11:48 AMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, there is no compatible surveillance system that integrates directly with the Oracode platform.
- Q Do we have to subscribe or can we monitor and change the combination ourselves? answer nowAsked by February 26, 2020 3:09 PMonAnswered by the admin
The Oracode line requires a subscription to manage your online account and to generate user codes. If you are looking for a lock that you can manage on your own without a subscription service, you will want to check out the Kaba E-Plex (electronic line) or Simplex (mechanical line) models.
- Q Does this lock have inside dead bolt guests can lock for added security? answer nowAsked by January 12, 2020 6:26 PMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, this model does not have a privacy feature by default.