Oracode Live 660i
Online Vacation Rental Lock
Secure access meets smart home automation for your vacation rental! Remotely control guest stays and be notified in real-time on your smartphone. Connects to Oracode Live through the Oracode Smart Controller to manage connected devices which streamlines property operations, and enhances the guest experience. Simple, Effective and Efficient!
Requires Oracode Smart Controller and Subscription to Oracode Live*
- No need to send keys to guests!
- Remote Programming – no longer need to visit a door lock to perform the initial lock programming. Simply activate Oracode 660i keyless locks remotely
- Online solution, adds more convenience to guest and lock management, providing real-time data and remote functions
- Sends access codes via smartphone or tablet to guests or vendors
- Real-Time Notifications – receive notifications to your smartphone, PC or any internet connected device when events first occur
- Guest First Arrival
- Guest Early Checkout
- Low Battery or Internet Down
- Remotely cancel codes or extend a stay remotely – all from your smartphone!
- Commercial Grade: Heavy-duty Grade 1 (same in Pentagon) stand-alone access control lock – no wires!
- Shipped standard with Grade 1 cylindrical latchbolt. (UL Fire Rated) Includes deadlocking 1/4″ plunger bolt – prevents jimmying. Need “Mortise” lock? Call us at (877) 439-5377 for special order. (2-3 week lead time)
- Oracode Live site lets you set dates and time for when “smart code(s)” is valid
- 6 digit smart code then generated on computer screen
- You simply email, fax, or phone the code to your guest
- Lock has MASTER CODE and 127 additional codes – for example: property manager(s), guest(s), maid service, maintenance, etc..
- Remotely program codes for early check in, late check out, one shot codes, 24 hours codes, 7am-9pm codes, and guest long term codes
- Ultimate Security – lock retains previous 5,000 entries, time and date
- Battery Operation: 3AA, appx. 18 months use
- Low battery indicator light
- Completely Weatherproof – no electronics exposed, stands up in harshest settings
- Easily withstands salt water environments
- Door locks automatically
- Simply enter code and pull down on lever to enter from the outside
- Door always opens in single step from inside – meets fire codes
- Oceanfront Finishes – choose from plated satin brass, oil rubbed bronze, and satin chrome
- Friendly ADA (American Disabilities Act) Handicap Lever Set
- Installs like regular door knob or door lock – simple and easy
- Emergency concealed key-override feature using bump resistant cylinder. Lock cannot be picked because of what is called a mushroom key way
- Integration into existing PMS systems, such as BeHome247, HomeAway, and Glad to Have You. Call us for more information
- Standard 2 3/8″ backset. 2 3/4″ backset available, call us at (937) 247-9327 to place custom order
- Warranty: 2 year mechanical and 2 year finish
- Enjoyable Stay – guests don’t have to wait for keys or key cards to arrive by mail or at the door
- Easy Access – guests do not have to check out, pick up, or drop off keys
- Peace of Mind – guests do not need to remember where they put their keys or access codes
*Real-time online features require Oracode Smart Controller and active subscription to Oracode Live (see tab)
Oracode AccessControl SystemOracode 660i locks eliminate the need for keys or keycards. Security is provided at the lock with a 6-digit pushbutton access code that has 1 million possible combinations and tamper shutdown to discourage code guessing. Valid access codes (or PINs) can only be generated using the password protected web-based Oracode Live* software with the correct site code. Emergency access is provided by a mechanical key override with a removable core that can be keyed to an existing master key system. Egress is by interior handle and is free at all times. The Oracode 660i cylindrical lock installs quickly in place of standard cylindrical locks with the addition of three mounting screws. The lever handle is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant. The lock keypad is a familiar and easy-to-use design. The locking action is sure and smooth, and the attractive and robust design of the lock compliments any decor. The lock programs easily from your PC or mobile devices and features a 5,000 record audit trail to create user accountability. Programming involves setting the lock’s identity (room number), setting the current date and time, and selecting other lock features. PINs for access to the lock are then generated using Oracode Live*.
How the System WorksThe Oracode system utilizes proprietary web-based software to generate a unique time sensitive 6-digit PIN for each guest. Each PIN is valid for a specific room and time period, expiring automatically at the end of the guest’s reservation. Each installation of the Oracode system has a unique and permanent site code that prevents access using PINs from other sites. Since codes can be generated months or even years in advance, guests can be preregistered by SMS or e-mail to either a mobile device or laptop, and there is no need to visit the lock. Guests can check-in or out without assistance. Guests can change their PIN to any 6-digit code for easy memorization. Guests who need to return to their room after their pre-registered stay has expired can be issued a one-time code. Presently there are 128 access levels available for guest, master, housekeeping, and other users of the lock. Additional features that can be allocated to different users include passage and lockout modes, and emergency deadbolt override. These multiple access levels allow management to restrict staff access to specific groups of rooms. The audit trail indicates which staff code opened the door and when. Oracode Live* takes vacation rental keyless entry to the next level. It provides all the features and benefits of the #1 selling vacation rental stand-alone system of all time, the Oracode 660K, in addition to real-time notifications and alerts, such as Guest First Arrival and Internet Down. Oracode Live also allows managers to generate, cancel, or extend access codes remotely. *Oracode Smart Controller and active subscription required. $14.00/month.
Upon receiving your order, GoKeyless emails your initial username and password, and instructions. You need these to log on to the secure Oracode Live website. $14.00 monthly fee billed annually (thru Dec. 31st) upon shipment of your order. GoKeyless emails your invoice to you (you can then pay securely by credit card) so you can log on to smart code generating website. Prorated monthly fee for portion of current month.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
Remote Control, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Mechanical and Finish