Wiegand 125 kHz Proximity Reader with Keypad
$256.99 See Price
Price: : $213.15
You Save: $43.84 (17.06%)
Use for stand-alone access, or integrate with Linear access control systems and most Wiegand systems.
- Integrated door control, proximity reader and keypad
- PIN only; PROX only; PIN + PROX
- Supports 2000 users in stand-alone mode at a single door
- Bi-color LED to indicate operation
- Accommodates all 26-bit HID cards, including: ProxCard II, IsoProx II, and Proxkey FOB
- 1000 Event audit trail
- Two relay outputs (main and aux.) and two inputs (monitor door position and REX switch)
- Fits over a single-gang electrical box
- Glass-mount option included
- UL 294 Listed
5.25 (H) x 2.75 (W) x 1.375 (D) in.
2,000 (Stand-alone mode)
1 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31F to 150F
Keypad, Prox Card/Fob
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you have a card swipe open the 2 relays and have them stay open and 2nd card swipe close the ... answer nowAsked by February 13, 2020 12:55 PMonAnswered by the admin
This can be accomplished when the prox pad is programmed through the Linear E3 system.
- Q How do you use this device for a commercial building so the doors can remain unlocked during busi... answer nowAsked by February 1, 2019 5:09 PMonAnswered by the admin
It would be wired to an access system such as Linear eMerge, or used in a stand-alone method where it is connected to a strike or magnetic lock system and then the keypad is programmed by hand. We would highly recommend you speak with our commercial staff before purchasing to ensure you are getting the right product for your needs.
- Q Is this the same unit as the Sargent 4293? It appears identical in the photo except for the logo. answer nowAsked by December 7, 2018 4:50 PMonAnswered by the admin
While the design might be the same and much of the internals, the operational software would be different. If you are only using it as a front end Weigand reader with an already established Access Control system it would work like any other Weigand reader. However, if you are looking for a direct replacement of the Sargent using Sargent software, this would not work. We would encourage you to speak with our commercial sales department to ensure you are getting the right product for your needs.