Z-Wave Multi-Function Sensor
Door/Window + Motion + Light + Temperature
- Door/Window, Motion, Light, and Temperature in one 4-in-1 sensor
- 2-year battery life (CR123A battery)
- Tamper-proof protection
- Easy installation with Vera systems
- Low battery indication
- Z-Wave v6.02 wireless communication
- Uses magnetic door/window sensor for security
- Uses light sensor to detect ambient light levels
- 0 – 500 lux
- Uses PIR (passive infrared) motion detector to automatically switch lights on
- Uses temperature sensor to provide remote sensing for thermostat control, or to detect adverse conditions (such as freezing temperatures)
- Magnetic Gap (Open→Close): 28mm (1.1 inch)
- Magnetic Gap (Close→Open): 30mm (1.2 inch)
- PIR detection range: 8-10m (’30 ft) @ 0° horizontal; 6-8m (’23 ft) @ 90° horizontal
- Z-Wave v6.02 with higher output power
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
2 (H) x 0.4 (W) x 0.5 (D) in., 3.8 (H) x 1.1 (W) x 0.9 (D) in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
14 – 158° F
32° to 104°F
52g (1.9 oz)
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.