Hands-Free Arm Pull
$104.64 – $109.74
Do-si-do your door! Rockwood AP1140 Hands-Free Arm Pull provides hands-free door operation for new and existing aluminum, metal or wood openings. Ideal for use entry, corridor and restroom doors . Easy to install and simple to use, just loop your arm in and pull!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- The AP1140 can be mounted above a pre-existing door pull for a quick hands-free addition, or can be used independently
- Reduces transmission of germs and bacteria by eliminating hand and door contact
- MicroShield® antimicrobial finish coating protects against bacteria and microbes
- Ideal for new and pre-existing aluminum, metal or wood openings, such as entrances, corridors and restrooms
- Cost-effective hands-free solution
- Foot pull model also available
Today’s environment requires less contact with surfaces that are commonly touched to help reduce the transmission of germs. A hands-free door opening can minimize a multitude of skin-to-surface touchpoints throughout the day. The new Rockwood arm pulls are easy, cost-effective options for hands-free door operation in new and pre-existing aluminum, metal or wood openings, such as entrances, corridors and restrooms.
4 1/2 (H) x 1 1/2 (W) x 4 3/8 (D) in.
Black Powder Coat, Stainless Steel MicroShield, White Powder Coat, Dark Bronze
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.