Z-Wave Home Dimmer Module
- Set Nexia, or compatible Z-Wave controller, to automatically trigger “lights on” with a Schlage Home Keypad Lock, or compatible Z-Wave lock, when you enter your code at the door
- Reduce energy use and save money by turning lights off after you leave the house
- Control table and floor lamps remotely through your Nexia subscription
- Brighten or dim a room on your way home to prepare a comfortable setting
- The Home Dimmer Module expands the reach of Nexia in your home by extending its range up to 200 additional feet so you can add more Nexia devices
- The Home Dimmer Module provides one Nexia AC outlet and one standard AC outlet so you’re not sacrificing any outlet space
Remote management with a Nexia Home Intelligence system requires the Nexia Home Bridge and a monthly subscription of $9.99.
- Product height: 6”
- Product width: 4.4”
- Product weight: 8 oz.
- Product depth: 3”
- For indoor use only
- 1 year limited warranty
- Z-Wave, FCC certified
- Works with incandescent table and floor lamps
- Power 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 300W maximum power rating
- Signal (Frequency) 908.42 MHz
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have a monthly subscription for Nexia which I use to operate my thermostat. I also have the Nex... answer nowAsked by October 7, 2017 9:02 PMonA
Yes you can. You'll be able to enroll it similar to your thermostat and then use your Nexia app from your phone to adjust the brightness.