dormakaba Saffire LX-D
Multi-Housing Electronic Deadbolt
Stylish and secure. The Saffire LX-D deadbolt lock sports the latest in multi-housing access control and high performance RFID technology. Provide tenants with secure mobile access for their room and common areas, track lock activity, door status and update access rights without ever visiting the lock. Supported by Community access management software.
For additional model options, information, or ordering assistance please contact our multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 503
- Electronic lockset with clutch mechanism and built-in contactless RFID reader
- Bluetooth mobile access enabled – tenants can use their mobile device for lock access
- Emergency access – emergency key or electronic override
- Online wireless integration with Messenger LENS addon option
- Supported by Community access management software (sold separately) for easy property management from anywhere
- No Touring across entire property – update locks without having to visit them, saving time and money
- Tested to BHMA Grade 2
- Non-volatile memory maintains lock programming and audit records
- Staff monitoring – RFID keycard audits
- Tracking door ajar reporting
- High security and tamperproof design
- Operates with a completely sealed, high performance contactless reader
- Batteries last up to 2 years under normal operation
- Low battery indicator for preventative maintenance
- Ensures latching and prevents binding with mechanical operation to retract and throw deadbolt
- Ideal for new construction projects or when doors are being replaced
- Simplified door preparation for ease of installation
- Suitable for small to very large-scale properties
- Access control for tenant rooms, common areas, and back-of-house
- Ideal for multi-housing projects, including apartments, student housing and more
For additional model options, information, or ordering assistance, please contact our multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 503
Tech savvy tenants want modern amenities to fit their modern lifestyle. The Saffire LX fulfills this need and more with it’s stylish contemporary design, high performance RFID security and mobile credential access. Tenants can use their compatible Bluetooth mobile device to conveniently and securely access assigned rooms and common areas without having to check in for a key or card. Stay on top of staff and tenant lock access activity throughout your property with audit trails and be notified when batteries needs changed or a door is left ajar. Save valuable time and money with No Touring features, allowing property mangers to update access rights without having to visit the lock.
Saffire LX is supported by dormakaba Community access management software (sold separately), providing property managers with 24/7 web-based property control. Add residents, grant access to amenities, and create RFID credentials or mobile access keys in minutes with Community.
5.5 (H) x 2.63 (W) x 1.76 (D) in.
5.5 (H) x 2.63 (W) x 1.66 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
255 supported by Community
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, No Tour, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Status Monitoring
|Event Audit Trail|
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE Ultralight C
Black with Satin Chrome accent
Grade 2 (Better)
-31°F to +158°F
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 90% non-condensing
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.