Heavy Duty Electronic Hotel Lock
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
Meet the brains AND the brawn. The full-body Saflok 790/RT RFID heavy-duty electronic lock offers RFID technology and mobile access convenience. Your smartphone becomes your room key! Track lock activity and conduct audits all from one place. Supported by Ambiance access management software.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Multi-Family/Hospitality Project Specialists at 877-439-5377
- Mobile Access capable lock
- Simple to use
- New construction and retrofit applications
- Works with both the Ilco and Saflok access management systems
- ADA Standard lever options
- RFID credentials: Mifare Classic and Mifare Plus available
- BHMA and UL certified
- High security and tamperproof design
- 1″ solid deadbolt options
- Emergency access: Emergency keycard, mechanical key and electronic override
- Configurable credential expiration
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Batteries last up to 3 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit are not erased during battery replacement
- Wear resistant construction and finish
- Upgradable lock firmware
- Suitable for small to very large scale lodging properties
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas, and back-of-house
Industrial strength meets modern convenience. The full-body Saflok RT RFID heavy-duty electronic lock series provides secure RFID technology, mobile credential access and a sturdy tamper-proof design. Guests can access their rooms and common areas around the building by using their compatible Bluetooth device. No more keys, so you save time and money from reissuing and replacing lost or stolen keys. Monitor guest and staff lock access with audit trails. Upgrade your security by replacing your existing mechanical or electrical door locks with these heavy-duty keyless locks.
Saflok RT series locks are supported by dormakaba Ambiance web-based access management software (sold separately), providing property managers with 24/7 web-based property control. Add residents, grant access to amenities, and create RFID credentials or mobile access keys in minutes with Ambiance. Ambiance integrates with a variety of third party property management systems (PMS), point of sale systems, energy management solutions, parking gate systems and more!
9.375 (H) x 3.3125 (W) x 2.875 (D) in.
9.375 (H) x 3.25 (W) x 2.25 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/8 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
Lever Handle Door Locks
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus
|Event Audit Trail|
Activity Monitoring, Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy, Status Monitoring, Tamper Alerts
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32°F to 151°F (0°C to 66°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
Indoor/Outdoor, Weather Resistant
2 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Hi, I have 85 790 Kaba locks and need a programming device. Does your company provide the program... answer nowAsked by January 11, 2023 2:59 PMonA
While the programmer for this lock is not listed on our website, you can contact our sales team at 937-247-9327 and someone will be able to find a proper solution for you.
- Q Can this work for an Airbnb home? How can you allow access and cancel access once the guest stay... answer nowAsked by May 25, 2022 10:09 PMonA
This model is recommended for multiple property or multiple unit applications. For single home AirBnB recommendations, we would recommend speaking with one of our experts at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Will this work for a motel!?! answer nowAsked by December 17, 2021 6:53 AMonA
Yes! This lock was designed for Hotel/Motel or other multi-lodging applications.
- Q Will this system work with a Fob? answer nowAsked by September 29, 2021 11:55 AMonA
This lock supports MIFARE Classic and MIFARE Plus smart fobs (13.56MHz).
- Q Does the cylindrical lock option also have a deadbolt option, or is it single latch only. If so c... answer nowAsked by June 4, 2021 10:13 AMonA
The cylindrical version would be a single latch only. The mortise version can be ordered with a deadbolt function.
- Q Is this just the trim or does it come with the mortise lock as well? answer nowAsked by December 12, 2019 2:48 PMonA
Yes, the mortise option does include the mortise lock body. For more information on this model, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1.
- Q Is the Ambiance web-based access management software required to use this lock? answer nowAsked by December 5, 2019 12:32 PMonA
This model is designed to work with both the Ilco and Saflok access management systems but cannot be programmed as a stand-alone unit.
- Q Can this lock use RFID cards? answer nowAsked by December 5, 2019 12:08 PMonA
This model will only read MIFARE Classic and MIFARE Plus credentials.
- Q How many users can be programmed to a lock? answer nowAsked by October 15, 2019 10:58 PMonA
As all of the programming for this lock is stored on the credential itself rather than the lock, there is no limit to the number of credentials that can be granted access to this door.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.