- Each key is a unique communication credential
- Highest level of security; encrypted codes programmed into the key
- Audit trail records key activity in the lock
Note: Hitag S is the standard credential for Saflok systems. Dual credential keys feature our standard InSync key (with Hitag S technology) combined with various protocols of other hard-wired access control systems for single key convenience. They can now include PROX, MIFARE, or DESFire technology for seamless integration. This enables property managers to upgrade resident doors with the InSync RF system while maintaining their existing perimeter access readers.
|Product Description||InSync Key with Hitag S||InSync Key with Hitag S + PROX||InSync Key with Hitag S + MIFARE 4k||InSync Key with Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 4k EV1||InSync Key with Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 8k EV1|
|Operating Frequency||125 KHz||125 KHz||125 KHz/13.56 MHz||125 KHz/13.56 MHz||125 KHz/13.56 MHz|
|IC Type||Hitag S 2048||Hitag S 2048/PROX||Hitag S 2048/MIFARE 4k||Hitag S 2048/MIFARE DESFire 4k||Hitag S 2048/MIFARE DESFire 8k|
|Memory Size||2048 bits||2048 bits/363 bits EEPROM||2048 bits/4kByte EEPROM||2048 bits/4kByte EEPROM||2048 bits/8kByte EEPROM|
|Communication Protocol||ISO 14223, ASK, FSK||ISO 14223, ASK/14443||ISO 14223, ASK/14443||ISO 14223, ASK/14443|
Hitag S, Hitag S + MIFARE 4k, Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 8k EV1, Hitag S + Prox, Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 4k EV1, Fob, iButton, Card, Button Key, MIFARE, 125 kHz Prox
Saflok, Saflok InSync
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin This product does not come with the ability to buy singles. You would need to buy the packs.
- Q Is there any way that a key like this can break and not work? For example, if it got wet or someo... answer nowAnswered by the admin Water in the scenarios described will not tamper with the programming of this key. Memory will only be lost if the stem breaks off or it is electronically tampered with.