Saflok MT RFID
Hotel Electronic Mortise Lock
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
A hotel lock to match your hotel’s elegance! Give resident’s a lodging experience they’ll remember with the sleek full-body Saflok MT RFID Electronic Mortise. Smart-tech RFID technology and convenient mobile access control lets guests access their room and common areas with just their smartphone if desired. Manage users, modify credentials and view audit trails with ease. Supported by Ambiance access management software.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Multi-Family/Hospitality Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9001
- Mobile Access capable lock
- Simple to use
- New construction and retrofit applications
- Works with Saflok System 6000 and Ambiance access management software
- Online wireless integration, with Messenger LENS
- ADA Standard levers
- RFID credentials: Mifare Classic and Mifare Plus available
- BHMA and UL certified
- High security and tamper-proof design
- 1″ solid deadbolt options
- 5/8 in. deadlocking latch
- Staff monitoring – Keycard audits (RFID and smartcard)
- Configurable credential expiration
- Batteries last up to 2 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Suitable for small to very large-scale lodging properties
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks throughout a facility
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas as well as back-of-house
- BLE Compatible
- 1.75 in. Door Thickness
- 1 in. Auto Deadbolt
- 1 1/4 in. Face Plate
- Gala Lever
- Satin Chrome
A perfect blend of convenience and security. The Saflok MT RFID electronic lock series exhibits a full-body tamper-proof design, secure RFID technology and mobile credentials. Guests using a compatible Bluetooth device can access their rooms and common areas around the building securely without needing a key or keycard. Monitor guest and staff lock access with low battery alerts and audit trails. You can replace a few locks in your building or install hundreds in a whole new complex and give your security a boost. Lose the keys for a superior, keyless solution that saves you time and money from replacing lost keys and rekeying your locks!
Saflok MT series locks are supported by dormakaba Ambiance web-based access management software (sold separately), providing property managers with 24/7 web-based property control. Add residents, grant access to amenities, and create RFID credentials or mobile access keys in minutes with Ambiance. Ambiance integrates with a variety of third party property management systems (PMS), point of sale systems, energy management solutions, parking gate systems and more!
10.125 (H) x 3.50 (W) x 2.23 (D) in.
10.13 (H) x 3.50 (W) x 2.23 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/8 in.
2 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus
|Event Audit Trail|
Satin Chrome, Bright Brass, Satin Brass, Bright Chrome, Dark Mahogany
Levers: brass, zinc, or stainless steel, Escutcheon: Zinc alloy
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy, Status Monitoring
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32°F to 151°F (0°C to 66°C)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
Electronic, Mechanical Key, Standard
Automatic, No Deadbolt, Standard
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you order just the Circular card reader on the lock only? answer nowAsked by May 5, 2022 12:18 PMonA
You can, but it has to be special ordered and there a few different variations. Please contact [email protected] or use our online chat system for more information.
- Q When you change card data do also have to change data on the door lock ?? answer nowAsked by November 21, 2021 12:48 PMonA
Programming keycards using the Ambiance Software does not require you to visit the lock for the card to work.
- Q How do you open the lock to change the battery pack? answer nowAsked by May 18, 2021 11:43 AMonA
To reach the battery pack on this model, you will need to remove the two Torx screws above and below the interior handle. Once removed, the inside plate should pull away along the handle to reveal the battery pack inside.
- Q What if the lock malfunction how do you gain access, is there a door key access for the lock? answer nowAsked by November 11, 2019 11:42 AMonA
This model does not have an override key. The device can only be open via RFID cards or a BLE connection with a smartphone. This unit does, however, have low battery alerts on the lock and this will also send the administrators a notification if the batteries are getting low.