Saflok MT RFID
Hotel Electronic Mortise Lock
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
A hotel lock to match your hotel’s elegance! Give resident’s a lodging experience they’ll remember with the sleek full-body Saflok MT RFID Electronic Mortise. Smart-tech RFID technology and convenient mobile access control lets guests access their room and common areas with just their smartphone if desired. Manage users, modify credentials and view audit trails with ease. Supported by Ambiance access management software.
- Mobile Access capable lock
- Simple to use
- New construction and retrofit applications
- Works with Saflok System 6000 and Ambiance access management software
- Online wireless integration, with Messenger LENS
- ADA Standard levers
- RFID credentials: Mifare Classic and Mifare Plus available
- BHMA and UL certified
- High security and tamper-proof design
- 1″ solid deadbolt options
- Staff monitoring – Keycard audits (RFID and smartcard)
- Batteries last up to 2 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Suitable for small to very large-scale lodging properties
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks throughout a facility
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas as well as back-of-house
- BLE Compatible
- 1.75 in. Door Thickness
- 1 in. Auto Deadbolt
- 1 1/4 in. Face Plate
- Gala Lever
- Satin Chrome
For additional model options, information, or ordering assistance, please contact our multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 503
A perfect blend of convenience and security. The Saflok MT RFID electronic lock series exhibits a full-body tamper-proof design, secure RFID technology and mobile credentials. Guests using a compatible Bluetooth device can access their rooms and common areas around the building securely without needing a key or keycard. Monitor guest and staff lock access with low battery alerts and audit trails. You can replace a few locks in your building or install hundreds in a whole new complex and give your security a boost. Lose the keys for a superior, keyless solution that saves you time and money from replacing lost keys and rekeying your locks!
Saflok MT series locks are supported by dormakaba Ambiance web-based access management software (sold separately), providing property managers with 24/7 web-based property control. Add residents, grant access to amenities, and create RFID credentials or mobile access keys in minutes with Ambiance. Ambiance integrates with a variety of third party property management systems (PMS), point of sale systems, energy management solutions, parking gate systems and more!
10.125 (H) x 3.50 (W) x 2.23 (D) in.
10.13 (H) x 3.50 (W) x 2.23 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/8 in.
2 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus
|Event Audit Trail|
Satin Chrome, Bright Brass, Satin Brass, Bright Chrome, Dark Mahogany
Levers: brass, zinc, or stainless steel, Escutcheon: Zinc alloy
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Status Monitoring
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32°F to 151°F (0°C to 66°C)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31˚ to 151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
Electronic, Mechanical Key, Standard
Automatic, No Deadbolt, Standard
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What if the lock malfunction how do you gain access, is there a door key access for the lock? answer nowAsked by November 11, 2019 11:42 AMonAnswered by the admin
This model does not have an override key. The device can only be open via RFID cards or a BLE connection with a smartphone. This unit does, however, have low battery alerts on the lock and this will also send the administrators a notification if the batteries are getting low.