Saflok Quantum RFID
Hotel Electronic Mortise Lock
The hotel lock made chic! The buzzy new Saflok Quantum RFID is a security workhorse that exudes beauty and makes hotel key management and guest access a cinch. End to end solution for rooms, common areas, and administrative offices. Manage users, track lock status and view audit history reports. Supported by Ambiance access management software for hotels.
Project pricing is available! Please call our multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 503 for more information.
- Mobile Access capable lock
- Simple to use
- New construction and retrofit applications
- Works with Saflok System 6000 and Ambiance access management software
- Online wireless integration, with Messenger LENS
- ADA Standard lever options
- BHMA and UL certified
- High security and tamper-proof design
- 1 in. solid deadbolt options
- Staff monitoring – Keycard audits
- Tracking mortise for door ajar reporting
- Emergency access: emergency key and electronic override
- Batteries last up to 2 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Suitable for small to very large scale lodging properties
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks throughout a facility
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas as well as back-of-house
- Satin Chrome finish
- Gala lever
- No BLE
- Wood application
- For 1 3/4 in. doors
- 1 1/4 faceplate
For additional model options, information, or ordering assistance, please contact our multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 503
Impress your guests with security, technology and style! The Saflok Quantum series locks achieve this with their two-piece modular tamper-proof design, secure RFID Technology and mobile credentials. Simply tap to enter! Guests using a compatible bluetooth device can access their rooms and common areas around the building securely without needing a keycard. Monitor guest and staff lock access with notifications for doors left ajar, low battery alerts and audit trails. You can replace 6 locks or install 1,000 in a whole new complex and give your security a boost. Lose the keys for a superior, keyless solution that saves you time and money from replacing lost keys and rekeying your locks!
Saflok Quantum series locks are supported by dormakaba Ambiance web-based access management software (sold separately), providing property managers with 24/7 web-based property control. Add residents, grant access to amenities, and create RFID credentials or mobile access keys in minutes with Ambiance. Ambiance integrates with a variety of third party property management systems (PMS), point of sale systems, energy management solutions, parking gate systems and more!
8.44 (H) x 2.95 (W) in.
10.13 (H) x 3.50 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
ASM 1 1/4 in.
2 3/4 in.
ADA Lever, Lever
|Event Audit Trail|
Levers: brass, zinc, or stainless steel, Escutcheon: Zinc alloy
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32°F to 151°F (0°C to 66°C)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31˚ to 151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
The Saflok line can certainly be installed in a residential home. However, this lock is primarily used for multifamily housing applications due to its features and software capabilities. Depending on your needs, we may be able to find a cheaper option for you that will give you the same access without all of the unnecessary features. For more information, please feel free to contact our sales department at 937-247-9327, option 1 or by email at [email protected]!