Hotel Electronic Mortise Lock
Attention hotel and motel owners! Special project pricing available. Contact us today to take advantage of exclusive offers tailored to your business. Let us help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
The hotel lock made chic! The buzzy new Saflok QuantumIV RFID is a security workhorse that exudes beauty and makes hotel key management and guest access a cinch. End to end solution for rooms, common areas, and administrative offices. Manage users, track lock status and view audit history reports. Supported by Ambiance access management software for hotels.
Looking for project pricing? Contact our dedicated multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 for all the details. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Multi-Family Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Mobile Access capable lock
- Simple to use
- New construction and retrofit applications
- Works with Saflok System 6000 and Ambiance access management software
- Online wireless integration, with Messenger LENS
- Mifare Plus credentials for enhanced functionality
- Configurable credential expiration
- ADA Standard lever options
- BHMA and UL certified
- High security and tamper-proof design
- 1 in. solid deadbolt options
- 5/8 in. deadlocking latch
- Staff monitoring – RFID Keycard audits
- Tracking mortise for door ajar reporting
- Emergency access: emergency key, mechanical key and electronic override
- Batteries last up to 2 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Suitable for small to very large scale lodging properties
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks throughout a facility
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas as well as back-of-house
- Satin Chrome finish
- Gala lever
- No BLE
- No key override
- Interior application
- For 1 3/4 in. doors
- 1 in. faceplate
Impress your guests with security, technology and style! The Saflok Quantum series locks achieve this with their two-piece modular tamper-proof design, secure RFID Technology and mobile credentials. Simply tap to enter! Guests using a compatible bluetooth device can access their rooms and common areas around the building securely without needing a keycard. Monitor guest and staff lock access with notifications for doors left ajar, low battery alerts and audit trails. You can replace 6 locks or install 1,000 in a whole new complex and give your security a boost. Lose the keys for a superior, keyless solution that saves you time and money from replacing lost keys and rekeying your locks!
Saflok Quantum series locks are supported by dormakaba Ambiance web-based access management software (sold separately), providing property managers with 24/7 web-based property control. Add residents, grant access to amenities, and create RFID credentials or mobile access keys in minutes with Ambiance. Ambiance integrates with a variety of third party property management systems (PMS), point of sale systems, energy management solutions, parking gate systems and more!
8.44 (H) x 3.44 (W) in.
10.13 (H) x 3.50 (W) in.
ASM 1 in.
2 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus
|Event Audit Trail|
Escutcheons: stainless steel/brass, Levers: brass, zinc, or stainless steel
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Passage Mode, Privacy
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32°F to 151°F (0°C to 66°C)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.