SALTO KS Neo Cylinder Kit
Single Front Door Solution
$1,218.28 – $1,352.62
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
Security worth its salt! The SALTO NEO Cylinder kit provides a wireless and 100% keyless solution to retail and corporate front entrances. Featuring the SALTO NEO cylinder to turn your old keyed cylinder into a keyless RFID receiver. It also includes the SALTO KS IQ Gateway and BLUEnet Wireless Repeater, to connect to and expand your existing access control systems.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Multi-Family/Hospitality Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9001
This kit includes (1) SALTO NEO electronic cylinder, (1) SALTO KS IQ Gateway, (1) BLUEnet Wireless Repeater, (1) Cylinder removal tool, and (1) 5-pack of RFID fobs
Note: This product requires a subscription, sold separately
SALTO NEO Cylinder
- Simple installation by changing the cylinder, no wiring or drilling work required
- SALTO BLUEnet Wireless network and JustIN Mobile technology inside
- User on card audit trailing capability via the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN)
- Covering the mainstream RFID technologies
- NFC compatible
- All communication between the carrier and the electronic lock is encrypted and secured
- High security protection via high resistance, hardened anti-drill plates to protect wiring and reader area
- Equipped with anti-drilling protection
- Optional torx screw to tighten the knob and convert the cylinder on a fixed knob cylinder
- Suitable for emergency exits
- Firmware upgrades wirelessly or through PPD
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD)
SALTO KS App
- Have full control of all functions and features
- Mobile app available for iOS or Android
- Maximum number of users per door: 4 million
- Access levels: unlimited
- Calendars in system: 256
- Timetables: 1024
- Time periods: 1024
- Maximum events on lock audit: 2200
- Non volatile memory (memory is not deleted, even if power fails)
- Covers mainstream RFID technologies – 5 fobs included with kit
- Compatible with ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B and ISO 15693 (Vicinity)
- Bluetooth-enabled and Near-field Communication (NFC) technology
- Subscription required, sold separately
SALTO KS IQ Gateway
- Wireless radio frequency based on IEEE 802.15.4 at 2,4Ghz
- AES 128bits encryption
- Online in real-time communication
- Connectivity in +100 countries
- Matching adapter included with 3 meter cable
- Over the Air (OTA) firmware updates
- TLS secured communication
- No data outage risk through best roaming guarantee
- Range 12-16 feet from the lock
- Connects up to 16 doors per SALTO KS IQ
- Unlimited SALTO KS IQs per account
- Cellular connection 2G, 3G, 4G
- Local Access Management (LAM)
BLUEnet Wireless Repeater
- RF standard: Bluetooth®
- AES 128bits encryption
- Included power supply
- Can manage up to 16 wireless locks
- Firmware update via software through Ethernet connection
- Software for Businesses, Hospitality and Multi-Family applications (subscription required, sold separately)
- Provide guests, suppliers, or visitors access to your property and their room with a PIN code for easy keyless check-in
- No longer need to worry about keys given to outsiders or shared rooms with friends
- Keep track of who goes where and when with the activity feed
- Send customized welcome messages to first-timers
- View privacy lock usage and override privacy mode in case of emergency
- Set up automated access management based on your preferred booking system
- Analyze valuable data and manage and access multiple sites within the same platform with the KS mobile and desktop app
- Track customer behavior to improve your community and monetize your spaces with the 24/7 activity data
The SALTO NEO Cylinder kit* provides a wireless and 100% keyless solution to retail and corporate front entrances. Featuring the SALTO NEO cylinder to turn your old keyed cylinder into a keyless RFID receiver. It also includes the SALTO KS IQ Gateway and BLUEnet Wireless Repeater, to connect to and expand your existing access control systems.
SALTO NEO cylinder
This electronic RFID cylinder installs or retrofits to most any door in the building, giving newfound wireless access capabilities such as smart card, fob and mobile access, lock event and audit trail monitoring into your access control solution. This is ideal on doors where installing an electronic lock is not possible. Smart keys and mobile credentials have the edge as they are more secure and can’t be duplicated like traditional keys. Adding new users, adjusting access, or removing lost keycards is simple and cost-effective instead of having to rekey a lock or whole facility.
Designed with a modern look and integrating all of your security needs in an easy to use smart cylinder SALTO Neo gives you the latest user access information for virtually all of the doors in your facility. Installation is short and sweet, done in less than 5 minutes with no screws or drilling. The SALTO Neo Cylinder can be installed in any door made of wood, glass, or metal and is also suitable for installation in fire doors.
SALTO SVN-Flex technology allows any SALTO Neo Cylinder to read and update card access information wirelessly. This increases the potential, efficiency, and reliability of the SALTO SVN, yielding better security, control, and convenience for users and sites. SALTO JustIN Mobile technology is on board every cylinder. This gives users and system administrators the capability to send or receive a mobile key to open any door or gate with an installed SALTO Neo Cylinder with an iOS or Android Bluetooth or NFC-enabled smartphone. This adds incredible convenience and efficiency for end users in the field which is where a SALTO Neo Cylinder would most likely be used.
SALTO KS IQ Gateway
The SALTO KS IQ 2.0 uses 2G, 3G and 4G cellular connectivity to communicate with the SALTO cloud. Available in WiFi/Ethernet, POE, and Ethernet only connection models. This gateway communicates with SALTO KS access points via ZigBee or Bluetooth.
BLUEnet Wireless Repeater
The SALTO BLUEnet Repeater extends the wireless range between gateway or other repeater nodes to the access point by up to 16m (52 feet) inside a building. Repeaters act as a secure communication bridge to your SALTO smart cylinders and locks, enabling installation for BLUEnet wireless networks even in difficult spatial conditions.
*NOTE: This product requires a subscription (sold separately)
Gateway: 5 3/4 (H) x 5 3/4 (W) x 1 9/64 (D) in., Repeater: 3 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/32 (D) in.
SALTO IQ 2.0 ethernet/WiFi, SALTO IQ 2.0 POE ethernet, SALTO IQ 2.0 ethernet only
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, Bluetooth BLE, NFC, WiFi
Up to 130,000 operations
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Plus
Front body: Weather Resistant, Indoor/Outdoor
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.