Thick Door Kit
For use with Schlage BE468, BE469, and BE479 electronic locks.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 7/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this kit work for Yale YDR256? do you sell an extension compatible? answer nowAsked by July 8, 2022 3:35 PMonA
Unfortunately, Yale does not offer a thick door kit for the YRD series.
- Q Does Schlage or Lockey offer Thick Door Kits for 4" doors, for any of their keypad locks? answer nowAsked by January 24, 2022 6:21 PMonA
Schlage only offers thick door kits for their F series passage handles and their BE series electronic deadbolts. Lockey does offer thick door kits for all of their mechanical code entry lever/knob locks.
- Q Does Schlage have a thick door kit for a 4" Gate, for the FE595 V CAM 716ACC? answer nowAsked by January 24, 2022 10:03 AMonA
Unfortunately, there is not a thick door kit available for the FE series. Schlage only offers thick door kits for their mechanical handle sets and their BE series electronic deadbolts.
- Q Does it work with Schlage BE469ZP CEN 626? Do you send it outside US? answer nowAsked by May 21, 2021 3:41 PMonA
This thick door kit is compatible with the BE469ZP and we do offer shipping outside of the US.
- Q Hi, i have a Schalge Sense BE479 which i wish to install in a 92mm thick door. Will the torque bl... answer nowAsked by December 17, 2018 5:45 PMonA
No, it is not a workable extension for that lock.
- Q Our door is 2.5 inches thick. Is there an extension for that size? answer nowAsked by November 27, 2018 9:50 PMonA
No, not at this time for these locks.
- Q Is this kit for the deadbolt only or does it also extend the handleset used with the keyless dead... answer nowAsked by October 1, 2018 7:35 PMonA
This kit is only for the deadbolt, however, you can order the extension kit 61-075 for the FE285 handle sets.