Schlage BE367F20 Camelot
Multi-Family Programmable Deadbolt
Innovative security lock offers the latest technology for key management and access control. As a property manager, you’ll save time and money by eliminating the need to replace locks due to turnover and lost/stolen keys. For the property owner this system reduces liability by solving the master key concern and provides your tenants an amenity that keeps them safe and gives them more convenience.
Select finishes may only be available in limited quantities
- Easy to install; fits on standard deadbolt (2 1/8″ diameter hole) door preps
- Supports 1,000 users
- Camelot escutcheon style. See Plymouth
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Time and date determined access with intuitive SMS (Security Management System) software, included in Essentials Accessory Pack. SMS allows you to restrict access so certain users, e.g. maintenance, only have authorization for entry during defined hours. Essentials Pack sold separately at checkout
- Vandal resistant free-spinning deadbolt turn-piece extends life of system
- Audit trail reports with time/date stamp tell you who was inside should anything come up missing or any criminal activity take place – admissible in a court of law
- Event scheduling capacity: 8
- Stand-alone; no hard-wiring necessary, and no need for expensive door control modules
- RFID iButton user credentials required, sold separately at checkout
- Concealed (tamper proof) back-up mechanical key override
- Battery operation: 9V off the shelf battery supplied. 3 year average battery life; 100 day low-battery warning
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Time Zone Capability|
Front body: Weatherproof
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, No Tour, Scheduling
Minimum 5 1/2 in. center-to-center between cross-bore holes
All-metal chassis and escutcheons
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
UL 20 min.
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q what happens if it fails. how do tenants get manual override key? answer nowAsked by February 28, 2019 11:01 AMonA
Yes, there is a hidden keyway with a tamper cap that if necessary can be removed and a key override can be used to enter and change the batteries should that be the issue for failure.