SCHLAGE Connect BE469NX Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt
Schlage’s Fully Loaded lock! Built-in alarm with touchscreen operation and wireless ready. Enrolls into Z-Wave home automation or alarm systems for remote management and control.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Extension kit available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — Requires Nexia (Separate purchase, subscription required), or any Z-Wave controller / hub. Controller also available with Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit
- Schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times*
- Receive text alerts* when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
*Feature dependent on platform provider
Important: To use the wireless features of this product with Nexia, you must have a Nexia Bridge, and Nexia subscription. Nexia Bridge is also included in Home Security Kits, and Energy Kit. You may also use any Z-Wave controller. We suggest VeraEdge, VeraPlus, or BeHome247 for plug-n-play setup.
Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, you have a door lock that combines all of the best security features into one keyless door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage’s Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Touchscreen Deadbolt is also enabled to work with Nexia Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
4.75" (H) x 3" (W) x 1" (D)
8" (H) x 3" (W) x 2" (D)
|Door Thickness Minimum||
|Door Thickness Maximum||
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range||
-22°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range||
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2-1/8" Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1"
|Door Stile Width||
Satin Nickel, Bright Brass, Matte Black, Bright Chrome, Aged Bronze
Keypad – Digits
SCHLAGE, SCHLAGE Connect
Grade 1 (Best)
Z-Wave, Passage Mode, Built-in Alarm, Remote Control
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Questions and answers of the customers
You can use it without one, and then pair it to a home automation system in the future if you like. It will pair with any home automation system that uses Z-Wave for it's communicating protocol. There are probably 25-30 popular systems that do. We offer several of them, including BeHome247, Nexia, VeraEdge, and VeraPlus.