SCHLAGE Connect BE469NX Wireless Touchscreen Deadbolt – Camelot Trim
Pair with Compatible Home Automation or Security System for Anywhere Remote Management & Control
Important: To use the wireless features of this product with Nexia, you must have a Nexia Bridge, and Nexia subscription. Nexia Bridge is also included in Home Security Kits, and Energy Kit. You may also use a compatible Z-Wave controller. We suggest VeraEdge, VeraPlus, or BeHome247 for plug-n-play setup.
Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, you have a door lock that combines all of the best security features into one keyless door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage’s Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Touchscreen Deadbolt is also enabled to work with Nexia Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- With Nexia Home Intelligence, lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — Requires Nexia controller. Controller also included in Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit
- With Nexia Home Intelligence, schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times
- With Nexia Home Intelligence, receive text alerts when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Lifetime Limited Mechanical & Finish and 1-Year Warranty
- Code Capacity: 30
- Door thickness: 1 3/8″ ~ 1 3/4″ (99.9% of all doors)
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Dimensions: Outside housing; 4.75″ H x 3″ W x 1″ D. Inside housing; 8″ H x 3″ W x 2″ D
- Handing: non-handed, fits virtually all swing doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
SCHLAGE, SCHLAGE Connect
Built-in Alarm, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
Bright Brass, Aged Bronze, Matte Black, Satin Nickel
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.