Schlage Connect BE469
Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm
from Camelot Collection
The fully loaded Schlage Connect! Built-in alarm with touchscreen operation and wireless ready. Enrolls into Z-Wave home automation or alarm systems for remote management and control. Traditional Camelot trim style.
Note: Due to circumstances involving COVID-19, shipping times are delayed for this product in the Bright Brass (605) finish.
Note: Due to circumstances involving COVID-19, shipping times are delayed for Matte Black (622) finish Schlage products
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Camelot style trim, also available in Century trim
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Extension kit available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Z-Wave Plus – Improved battery life, operation, and signal range compared to classic Z-Wave
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — Requires any Z-Wave controller. Also may be integrated into Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit (requires Nexia subscription)
- Schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times*
- Receive text alerts* when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
*Feature dependent on platform provider
Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, you have a door lock that combines all of the best security features into one keyless door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage's Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Touchscreen Deadbolt is also enabled to work with Nexia Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
4.75 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
Built-in Alarm, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave Plus
Ring Video Doorbell
900MHz, Z-Wave Plus
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Are the codes (programming and user) that this lock comes with unique to this particular lock or ... answer nowAsked by September 21, 2020 3:03 PMonAnswered by the admin
The programming and user codes included with your lock are unique to that specific lock. Each unit is shipped with its own preprogrammed codes.
- Q I have model BE469ZP cam 605 can you have keys cut anywhere and if not how? Can I use it without ... answer nowAsked by August 22, 2020 2:53 PMonAnswered by the admin
For the standard BE469, you can have the keys duplicated at any location that offers key duplication services for Schlage keys. The lock can be used as a stand-alone model without a Z-Wave hub but you will lose the ability to control the lock remotely.
- Q What does It mean when u open the door and it flashes red? answer nowAsked by August 1, 2020 6:35 PMonAnswered by the admin
This red flash is an indicator that either an incorrect code was used for entry or that there is an issue with the deadbolt extending/retracting. If the issue is with the deadbolt, the lock will likely need to be readjusted to ensure that the bolt is able to move freely.
- Q Can this lock be controlled via iPhone through google home? answer nowAsked by July 30, 2020 2:58 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this lock can be connected with Google Home for remote access!
- Q Just buying a home that has this lock. How do I wipe out all the previous owners codes and access? answer nowAsked by July 24, 2020 10:03 AMonAnswered by the admin
Use the following steps to restore your lock to factory settings:
1.) Remove the two mounting screws on the inside of the lock
2.) Disconnect the battery
3.) Press and release the Schlage button 5 times.
4.) Hold the Schlage button and reconnect the battery.
5.) Release the Schlage button once the green light stops glowing. From here, you may try your default codes!
- Answered by the admin
How do I add a new user code?
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 1 on your keypad
4.) Enter your new 4-digit user code
5.) Re-enter your new 4-digit user code to confirm it.
How do I remove an existing user code?
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 2 on your keypad
4.) Enter the old 4-digit user code
5.) Re-enter the old 4-digit user code to remove it
- Q Can this lock be used on a home/small office where local building codes require a single action e... answer nowAsked by June 17, 2020 2:20 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model does not have a connected lever and would need to be unlocked via the manual knob on the interior side.