Schlage Connect BE469 CEN
Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm
from Century Collection
The fully loaded Schlage Connect! Built-in alarm with touchscreen operation and wireless ready. Enrolls into Z-Wave home automation or alarm systems for remote management and control. Contemporary Century trim style.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Century style trim, also available in Camelot trim
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Extension kit available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Z-Wave Plus – Improved battery life, operation, and signal range compared to classic Z-Wave
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — Requires any Z-Wave controller. Also may be integrated into Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit (requires Nexia subscription)
- Schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times*
- Receive text alerts* when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
*Feature dependent on platform provider
Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, you have a door lock that combines all of the best security features into one keyless door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage's Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Touchscreen Deadbolt is also enabled to work with Nexia Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
8 1/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
5 (H) x 3 (W) x 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Built-in Alarm, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave Plus
Ring Video Doorbell
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this designed to replace an existing Schlage deadbolt? answer nowAsked by May 2, 2022 3:10 PMonA
This can certainly replace an existing Schlage mechanical deadbolt on a standard door prep.
- Q Will this lock work with a door that faces south and has a glass storm door that gets very hot in... answer nowAsked by February 9, 2022 6:00 AMonA
The exterior of the lock is weatherproof and tested between -35C to 66C degrees.
- Q Our customer wants to be able to change the codes via Wi-Fi remotely. answer nowAsked by February 25, 2021 4:39 PMonA
This would require the lock to be paired to a Z-Wave controller such as Ezlo that you can access remotely.
- Q Can you control this lock through your phone with Ring? Will the access code work at the door wit... answer nowAsked by July 21, 2020 10:54 PMonA
This lock can be connected to the Ring system but a Ring hub/gateway is required to connect to the lock. Codes that are loaded onto the lock can still be used even if the lock gets disconnected from the system.
- Q Can I unlock with my mobile app without any other devices? answer nowAsked by May 24, 2020 2:36 PMonA
This lock would require a home automation controller in order for you to be able to connect to the lock with your smartphone.
Currently, there is a bundle where this model is shipped with a free home automation controller while the promotion lasts.
The Phillips Hue Smart Hub is designed to specifically control lighting elements and will not be able to directly control this lock. You could use a Z-Wave automation hub such as SmartThings to control both devices from one screen.
- Q Is this lock compatible with ADT pulse? If so, does it affect any of the advertized features? answer nowAsked by February 1, 2020 9:58 AMonA
This lock is an approved integrated product for ADT Pulse, so no features should be lost if you are to use this lock with a Pulse gateway.