Schlage Connect BE469
Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm
from Century Collection
The fully loaded Schlage Connect! Built-in alarm with touchscreen operation and wireless ready. Enrolls into Z-Wave home automation or alarm systems for remote management and control. Contemporary Century trim style.
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Century style trim, also available in Camelot trim
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Extension kit available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Z-Wave Plus – Improved battery life, operation, and signal range compared to classic Z-Wave
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — Requires any Z-Wave controller. Also may be integrated into Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit (requires Nexia subscription)
- Schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times*
- Receive text alerts* when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
*Feature dependent on platform provider
Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, you have a door lock that combines all of the best security features into one keyless door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage's Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Touchscreen Deadbolt is also enabled to work with Nexia Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
8 1/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
5 (H) x 3 (W) x 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-35C to 66C
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-10C to 49C
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Built-in Alarm, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave Plus
Ring Video Doorbell
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
900MHz, Z-Wave Plus
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there low battery warning? When the batteries are replaced, will program and user codes have ... answer nowAsked by October 28, 2019 12:10 PMonAnswered by the admin
After entering a User Code to unlock the lock, if the yellow dot is flashing and there is a delay before unlock along with several beeps, this is the typical indicator that the battery is low and should be replaced. The programming should remain as long as the batteries are not left out for more than 15 minutes and no buttons on the keypad are pressed while power is disconnected.
- Q Request to factory reset? We have bought the house with this deadbolt installed. How do I ask for... answer nowAsked by October 13, 2019 3:24 PMonAnswered by the admin
Please follow the procedure below to restore the lock to factory defaults:
1. Disconnect the batteries.
2. Press and hold the Schlage Button at the top of the keypad.
3. While holding the Schlage Button, reconnect the batteries.
4. Release the Schlage Button.
5. The inside indicator and green check will blink if the Factory Default Reset is successful.
- Q Do I need a wireless link system in order for the keyless lock to work? answer nowAsked by February 24, 2019 12:00 PMonA
While you can operate the lock without Z-wave by programming it at the lock itself you will not have access to all of the features that the Z-wave setup provides, but you will still have code access.