SCHLAGE FE365 Plymouth
Front Door Keypad Lock with Flair Lever
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage front entry deadbolt lock with handle
- 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for exterior use
- Contemporary Plymouth design with elegantly simple Flair lever. More styles
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Ideally designed for front entry doors
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated – battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming; you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Left Hand, Right Hand
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Front Entry Handle
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does the FE in FE365 represent the color “aged bronze”, because the instruction film shows “BE 36... answer nowAsked by April 9, 2020 12:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
The 'FE' stands for front entry. The difference between the FE and the BE model is that the FE includes a front door handle, while the BE lock is only the deadbolt.
- Q What is the difference between Schlage 365 Camelot and Plymouth? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2020 8:10 AMonAnswered by the admin
The difference is the style of the lock. The Camelot trim is more of a rectangular shape while the Plymouth trim is more rounded on the edges.
- Q Schlage BE365VCM716: 1) Can one add a new User Code before deleting the old User Code? Yes, seem... answer nowAsked by January 24, 2018 11:57 AMonA Yes, you can do this. Schlage provides very detailed instruction on how to add and delete these codes. We would suggest reaching out to our tech team to receive a manual if you do not have one. Additionally, Schlage has pre-programmed these codes with a 6 digit programming code and 2 user codes. If the new data is lost then you would need to call Schlage to walk you through reset procedures to default back to the state flashed on the lock upon purchase.
- Q I just bought a home with two of these installed, one on the front door and one on the door from ... answer nowAsked by June 28, 2017 11:45 PMonA
Congratulations on your new home! This is a great lock and one I think you will be extremely happy with. Concerning the keys, cylinder can be removed from the lock but you will need to take the cylinder to a local locksmith in order to have it keyed the same. As for your codes, please email my support team at [email protected] and they will be more than willing to provide you with step by step directions on code setting process.
- Answered by the admin
No. This lock is only programmable at the keypad. It would depend on which version of the lock you want for integration with your phone as there are two choices. There is the home automation choice called the connect or the bluetooth which works with Apple IOS only called the sense. The connect can be purchased in a similar kit while the sense can only be purchased as a the deadbolt and you will need to purchase a passage handle or knob in addition to the sense deadbolt.