SCHLAGE FE375 Keyless Touchscreen Front Entry Set
$230.35 – $274.82
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Distinctive Camelot Trim, Paired with Camelot Handleset and Curved Accent Lever with Camelot Trim
- Also available in Century collection
- Fingerprint-resistant, Numeric Touchscreen
- Deadbolt security – manual locking
- Works in the rain and when you’re wearing gloves
- 100% pick-proof
- Slim Profile; Sleek without sacrificing strength
- Easily fits between the front door and screen door
- Durable, Smart Design
- Grade 2 security rating, for strong performance across a range of residential applications
- 2-year battery life with a 9V battery backup (Battery included)
- LED Down Lighting; Illuminates the numbers when needed
- Dedicated Icons; for both low battery and programming mode
- Enhanced Security; 100% bump-proof
- 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Ideally designed for front entry doors, left and right swing
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming; you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
Top deadbolt: 5.4 (H) x 3.0 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
Top deadbolt: 4.252 (H) x 2.839 (W) x 1.837 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in. (35mm)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in. (44mm)
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Lever, Front Entry Handle
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
If you select a handing in the drop-down field it will explain the difference and how to ensure you are choosing the correct handing. So if you LH or RH :
Left Hand: When standing on the outside/exterior side of the door, face the door. The hinges will be on the left side. Therefore you need a left-handed product.
Right Hand: When standing on the outside/exterior side of the door, face the door. The hinges will be on the right side. Therefore you need a right-handed product.
- Q I will be using this for a multi-family residential unit at the entry and exit points to the buil... answer nowAnswered by the admin This is not an "auto throwing" or "auto retracting" deadbolt. This means that after a valid code is entered you must engage the deadbolt by turning the knob on the front of the lock to unlock or lock the locks. If you are looking for a deadbolt lock that "Auto throws" please see the provided link. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-connect-fe469nx-touchscreen-deadbolt-camelot-trim-handleset/
- Q Does lower pass set lock? Concerned about ability to lock it from inside and forget, locking self... answer nowA
It is a passage lever only, it latches but does not lock, for exactly that reason, so you're not locked out. The deadbolt is what provides your security, the lower grip lever is for easy opening and shutting of the door.
- Answered by the admin
This lock does not have a backup key way so as to protect against bumping and picking of the lock. However, should the batteries die before you change them out there are 9v battery terminals on the lock. You only need to take a 9v that you can purchase anywhere and put it on the terminals to power up the lock for you to enter a code so you can get in and change the batteries.
- Q Does this model connect to a Smartphone or use wifi? Is there a monthly charge? Can it be accesse... answer nowA
This specific model is not a connected or communicating lock. Take a look at another model by Schlage, the Schlage FE469. It will allow you to lock and unlock from your smartphone when you pair it to a Z-Wave controller. As far as a monthly fee it depends on the controller and/or third party Z-Wave provider you use. Vera for example does not have a fee. Nexia is $9.99 monthly with first month free. BeHome247 is $19.95 monthly paid upfront annually. With any of these systems once you pair the lock, you will be able to track it's usage / history and create schedules and scenes.