Schlage FE575 Plymouth
Keypad Lock with Elan Lever
Plymouth trim and Elan Lever
Auto-locking electronic lockset removes keys from the equation and lets you use codes for your primary means of entry. No one rubs sticks together anymore to make fire, why are you still carrying keys?
Extended Lead Time - Please call for details
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage lock
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Always locks. Need flex lock? Click here
- Automatically locks door in 5 seconds when door closes
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life
- Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes
- Emergency exit feature; panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike – available at checkout
- Model #: FE575PLY626ELA
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112° to 220°F
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this lock be installed on a security fence gate? answer nowAsked by September 4, 2022 2:08 PMonA
You likely could install this on a security gate, but this is primarily a residential door lock. You can contact [email protected] for additional options for your gate.
- Q Can this core be removed and another Schlage core be put in its place? answer nowAsked by March 14, 2022 6:02 PMonA
The core can be exchanged but will need to be a 5-pin core compatible with the FE575/FE595 cylinder cam. For this, we recommend only using Schlage 23-034 cores.
- Q I have to input the code chosen multiple times before the lock will open. At first it was after t... answer nowAsked by November 17, 2021 12:44 AMonA
Please contact Schlage Technical Support directly for any issues with this product at 866-322-1237
How to delete an existing user code:
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 2 on your keypad
4.) Enter your 4-digit user code you wish to delete
5.) Re-enter the 4-digit user code to confirm it
- Q Is this lock available on a polished chrome finish? answer nowAsked by August 10, 2021 12:36 PMonA
Yes, this model is available in a Bright Chrome finish. The finish code is 625 and can be ordered through any of our sales representatives!
- Q Do any Schlage keyless locks work with doors that have a 11/2” bore hole answer nowAsked by December 13, 2020 8:55 AMonA
Unfortunately, all of the standard residential Schlage handle sets require a 2 1/8" bore.
To change the battery on this lock, you will need to remove the interior handle and outside keypad from the door. With the outside keypad flipped over, you will see a grey battery cover on the backplate. With this removed, simply exchange the 9V battery inside and reinstall the lock on the door.