Keypad Lever with Auto Lock
Plymouth trim and Elan Lever
Auto-locking electronic lockset removes keys from the equation and lets you use codes for your primary means of entry. No one rubs sticks together anymore to make fire, why are you still carrying keys?
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage lock
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Always locks. Need flex lock? Click here
- Automatically locks door in 5 seconds when door closes
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life
- Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes
- Emergency exit feature; panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike – available at checkout
- Model #: FE575PLY626ELA
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F ~ 220F
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
No, it is not designed for commercial use or for working with a panic bar. The type of lock you would need will depend more on what type and brand of panic bar you have on the door. We would recommend that you speak with our commercial sales department to help you choose the right type of lock for your situation.
- Q Our doors are commercial type doors with the schlage mortise lock set installed. my question is, ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Unfortunately, without a wrap plate, you will not be able to install the FE575 on that door. We would suggest the use of one of our Schlage CO-100 models that is mortise. Please see link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/shop/advertised/schlage-co-100-locks/
- Answered by the admin This will work as it is outdoor rated, however, it is important that you silicone or place a rubber gasket around the lock to protect against water damage.
- Q I have a gate that is 5" thick. Is there an extension kit that can be used to accommodate the gat... answer now
- Answered by the admin This feature is specifically describing that there is no need to turn the lock into an unlocked state from the back side of the lock. There is no toggle feature that locks the handle from the interior thus allowing free egress out the door as desired.
- Q We currently have an office with 7 employees. Every one will be given a different cod. If we want... answer nowA
Yes, that is correct.
- Q does the user lock out feature disable access for other codes permanently or would they again wor... answer nowA
This lock does not have the capability to lock out users. We would encourage you to contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327 opt. 1 and speak with them about the variety of locks we offer that has the capability for lockout and scheduling.