Keypad Lever with Auto Lock
Plymouth trim and Elan Lever
Auto-locking electronic lockset removes keys from the equation and lets you use codes for your primary means of entry. No one rubs sticks together anymore to make fire, why are you still carrying keys?
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage lock
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Always locks. Need flex lock? Click here
- Automatically locks door in 5 seconds when door closes
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life
- Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes
- Emergency exit feature; panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike – available at checkout
- Model #: FE575PLY626ELA
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F ~ 220F
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do any Schlage keyless locks work with doors that have a 11/2” bore hole answer nowAsked by December 13, 2020 8:55 AMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, all of the standard residential Schlage handle sets require a 2 1/8" bore.
- Answered by the admin
To change the battery on this lock, you will need to remove the interior handle and outside keypad from the door. With the outside keypad flipped over, you will see a grey battery cover on the backplate. With this removed, simply exchange the 9V battery inside and reinstall the lock on the door.
- Q My red light flashes which I guess means my battery is dead it won’t accept my code to unlock how... answer nowAsked by August 12, 2020 9:31 AMonAnswered by the admin
A red light after a code is entered typically indicates that the code is incorrect. If the batteries are dead, you can use the manual override key to open the door from the outside.
- Q Can this lock be opened if installed in a door with windows and someone breaking the window and r... answer nowAsked by June 17, 2020 10:34 AMonAnswered by the admin
The interior handle is a passage handle and will always unlock the handle to allow passage.
- Q The given code from the manufacturer suddenly does not work anymore. How do I unlock the door now? answer nowAsked by May 31, 2020 1:01 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model includes a mechanical key override in case of emergencies. The manufacturer also provides free technical assistance Monday through Saturday at 888-805-9837.
- Q How many different codes can you program at a time and will they stay there indefinitely? answer nowAsked by March 12, 2020 12:52 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock can hold up to 19 unique access codes and these codes will remain intact as long as the device has power.
- Q This lock is on my garage to kitchen door. I want to lock the door by just pushing the door. But ... answer nowAsked by February 22, 2020 5:04 PMonAnswered by the admin
The door should simply pull shut as long as the latch and strike plate are in the proper positions. If the latch is not sliding in when pressed against the strike plate, it may need to be rotated to the proper position for your door.
- Q How can I delete all previous codes? Even the ones I do not know that was added by another person? answer nowAsked by October 2, 2019 11:25 AMonAnswered by the admin
The best method for this is to hard reset the device back to factory defaults. To do this, you may follow the below procedure:
1.) Remove the two mounting screws on the inside of the lock.
2.) Disconnect the battery.
3.) Press and release the "Schlage" button.
4.) Reconnect the battery and wait for the "Schlage" button to stop glowing.
5.) Press and hold the "Schlage" button until it glows green and the lock beeps.
- Answered by the admin
The low battery indicator is displayed on the Schlage button and will typically give an audible notification. For the FE575, the low battery indicator is below:
LOW BATTERY WARNING: There is a delay before unlocking after a valid 4-Digit code is entered. The lock will beep High then Low, then blink 1 Red then Green light flash.