Electronic Keypad Lever with Flex Lock
Camelot trim and Accent Lever
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: Switch to automatically locking to unlocked as needed
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for entry doors, door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How do I go about getting a replacement key? The 1 it came with has been misplaced. answer nowAsked by September 28, 2020 12:00 PMonAnswered by the admin
If you originally purchased a keying service through us, we may be able to locate the key number for your order and ship duplicates out to you. However, if the unit was using the factory key, you may need to contact Schlage Support with the unit serial number to see if they have the combination on file. The last resort option would be to contact a locksmith to have the unit rekeyed.
Schlage support can be reached at 866-322-1237!
- Q My question is. We are using this set up at my restaurant, for the restrooms. To keep people from... answer nowAsked by September 17, 2020 1:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
With this model, there is no way to activate a privacy mode from the interior. The interior knob will only cycle the lock between locked and an unlocked state. While locked, any valid code entered from the outside will be able to unlock the door.
- Q How do I know when battery is dying? Where is the manual override key? answer nowAsked by September 13, 2020 8:06 PMonAnswered by the admin
When the batteries are low, there will be a delay in entry after entering a valid code and the Schlage button will flash red and green before allowing entry. The manual key can be used in the event that the batteries are fully drained. The key is inserted directly below the number pad and you will want to rotate this 90 degrees clockwise to unlock the device.
- Q Does the door lock as soon as it’s shut? Which way does the dead bolt need to be turned in order ... answer nowAsked by August 24, 2020 10:18 PMonAnswered by the admin
This unit will lock ~5 seconds after being unlocked with a valid code. The interior knob can be turned clockwise to disable access from the front keypad.
- Q I need installation instruction for the 595 keypad lock. I moved, took my lock, but left the inst... answer nowAsked by August 4, 2020 4:34 PMonAnswered by the admin
Please see the link below for a copy of the installation instructions for this model!
- Q What is the programming code I lost mine and somehow it got taken off? answer nowAsked by July 15, 2020 2:11 AMonAnswered by the admin
The programming code for each unit shipped is unique to that unit. The programming code for the unit can be found on the printed instructions that were included in the lockbox or on the white label found on the backplate of the exterior unit (the lock will need to be uninstalled).
- Q Can I re-key this lock to match existing locks in the house? answer nowAsked by July 1, 2020 10:39 AMonAnswered by the admin
If your current key is a Schlage SC1 keyway, then you can certainly have this lock rekeyed to match your current key combination.
- Q The battery is dead. I have no key. How can I get in?? answer nowAsked by June 8, 2020 12:14 PMonAnswered by the admin
The manual override key is used for emergency access in the event that the batteries die. If you have no other route to reach the interior unit and the key is not available, we would recommend contacting a local locksmith for assistance.