Schlage JFE109 GAT
Z-Wave Keypad Lever Lock
Bye bye keys. The Schlage JFE109 Gatlin Trim Connected Keypad Lever Lock provides you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. Effortlessly secure and showcase your home with the modern design of the Gatlin trim. Access your lock from anywhere with Z-Wave Plus. No more hiding spare keys, just share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family instead.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377
- Sleek modern style keypad lever lock – also available in Billows trim and deadbolt model
- Z-Wave® Plus technology offers enhanced security and integration with select home automation systems
- Saves up to 10 unique access codes
- Uses 4-8 digit access codes
- Backlit keypad with silicone buttons
- One-Touch Locking
- Passage Mode
- Offers added durability with premium metal interior
- Withstands heavy-duty impacts
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- No hardwiring needed
- Guaranteed to fit on standard doors
- Meets all BHMA Grade 3 security and performance standards
- Certified Commercial Grade 3
- Limited lifetime mechanical, 5-year limited finish and 1-year limited electronic warranty
The Schlage JFE109 Gatlin Trim Connected Keypad Lever Lock gives you freedom from keys by providing you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. Access your lock from anywhere on-the-go using powerful Z-Wave Plus technology. Hiding or duplicating keys are a thing of the past, now you can share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family. With the modern design of the Gatlin trim, you can secure your door with style! Say goodbye to flashlight fumbling to get in the door at night since the keypad is backlit. This lever lock is built to withstand heavy-duty impacts, thanks to its premium metal interior. Arm yourself with only a screwdriver and you are all set to install this on your door in minutes, no hardwiring needed! No frills, no fuss, just the dependable locking power you’ve always trusted with Schlage locks.
4.145 (H) x 5.339 (W) x 2.604 (D) in.
5.702 (H) x 5.362 (W) x 2.76 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
4 to 8 Digits
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Key, Keypad – Digits
5 pin C
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode, Z-Wave Plus
Satin Nickel, Aged Bronze
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Front body: Weather Resistant
5 Year Finish, 1 Year Electronic, Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this lock compatible with Qolsys IQ2 Plus system based on Alarm.com, such as Brinks? answer nowAsked by Eli on January 11, 2023 11:19 PM
- Q We are planning to use this for a bathroom in a restaurant, my only question is once the lock on ... answer nowAsked by Madalina on August 17, 2022 9:39 PMA
This lock does not have a privacy feature, so any valid code would unlock the door.
- Q Will this work with ring/ring alarm or Amazon key? answer nowAsked by Dave on August 10, 2022 8:23 PMA
The lock is compatible with the Ring Alarm system and Amazon Alexa.
- Q Does this lock support the Z-Wave S2 security type? answer nowAsked by Karthik G on May 25, 2022 10:06 AMA
Both the BE469 and JFE109 will come with their own DSK code. This DSK code means the locks can work with Z-wave plus or S2 security hubs.
- Q Can this be rekeyed to match my other Schlage locks? answer nowAsked by C Anderson on May 10, 2022 10:43 PMA
This model certainly can be rekeyed to match an existing Schlage C key through our keying and services department.
- Q Do I need a hub to lock and unlock the lock while traveling? answer nowAsked by Sabrena Brown on March 31, 2022 5:22 AMA
Yes, you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub/controller to wirelessly control the lock.
- Q Can this be outside and withstand occasional rain? answer nowAsked by Britt Sommerville on February 26, 2022 10:28 PMA
The exterior front body is weather resistant and is designed for residential front doors.