Electromagnetic Gate Lock
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 1,500 lb. Holding force: Meets or exceeds BHMA standard of 1500 lbs
- Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS): Monitors the strength of the bond between the lock and armature so you know the gate is secure
- Gate Status Monitor (DPS): Monitors whether the gate door is open or closed
- Field selectable 12 or 24VDC operation
- Built-in voltage spike suppressor
- Electroless nickel plated finish
- Universal mounting brackets
- 1/2″ EMT compression fitting
- Wire gauge: 14-22 AWG
- Two foot wire leads
- Weather resistant for exterior use
- Accomodates gate misalignment
- No moving parts – low maintenance
3 (H) x 11 (L) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120° F (0° – 49° C)
.35A @ 24 VDC, .65A @ 12 VDC
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I control this with a wifi app anywhere in north America? I have a storage compound and wish ... answer nowAsked by October 26, 2020 8:13 PMonA
This would entirely be based on the system that the maglock is wired to. The maglock has no remote capabilities on its own.
- Q Hello, I had previously asked the question "Does this lock support fail-secure, i.e, stays locked... answer nowAsked by June 24, 2020 3:40 PMonA
All electromagnet locks are inherently fail-safe. If an electromagnetic lock loses power, the door will unlock as the magnet is no longer energized. The only way to keep the door secure would be to have an additional backup power supply for the device.
- Q Does this lock support fail-secure, i.e, stays locked if power is cut ? answer nowAsked by June 17, 2020 12:00 AMonA
This lock does support fail-secure but you would need an additional backup power supply. If the lock has no power, the magnet will not remain locked.