Multi-Technology Magnetic Stripe Reader
Wall mounted access control card reader with keypad.
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Two-factor Authentication with anti-bacterial keypad
- Recognizes magnetic stripe credentials, most proximity credentials, and Schlage smart credentials (MIFARE classic and MIFARE DESFire EV1)
- Reads CSN (card serial numbers) of HID iCLASS, Inside Technologies PicoTag, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments Tag-It, and Phillips I-Code
- FIPS 201-1 Compliant
- NFC Compatible
- Quick-connect design for easy installation
- Simple wiring – color scheme is identical to most readers in the market
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the audibly or visually impaired.
- Rounded corners, flush fit to wall
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- Standard color is black. Multiple reader cover color options including gray, brown, and cream may be specially ordered
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-technology readers may also be specially ordered with RS-485 capability
- Magnetic stripe track 2 default, tracks 1 and 3 configurable
- Physical Dimensions (HWD): 5.1″ x 3.25″ x 0.76″
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz and 125 kHz
- Standard Default PIV Output: 75 bit†
- Standards: ISO 14443A, 14443B, 15693
- Power: 5-16 VDC
- Wiring: 18 or 20 AWG 12 shielded wire, depending on distance to panel
- Read Range: Proximity: Up to 5” (12.7 cm), MIFARE: Up to 4” (10 cm), DESFire EV1: Up to 2” (5.1 cm), PIV Credential: Up to 2.5” (6.5 cm)
- Operating Temperatures: -40 to 158F (-40 to 70C)
- Material: PBT Polymer
† Configurable to other output formats. Check with access control provider for specific support.
Front-end Only, Multi-Technology + Keypad, Prox Card/Fob, Smart Card
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.