Wireless RFID Card Lock
$586.09 – $607.19
FREE early release trial for the new Schlage Mobile Access Credential is now available for Schlage ENGAGE users! Trial ends January 2021. Please call for details.
- Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use
- Built-in Wi-Fi® enables automatic daily updates (once every 24 hrs) sent directly from host software
- Built-in Bluetooth® enables wireless configuration from smart phones and tablets
- Networked real-time communication available with Allegion alliance partner’s access control software – call us for details
- Weather resistant design for use on perimeter doors
- Compatible with most proximity, Schlage fobs, Schlage smart cards
- Works with same credential used on the building perimeter; smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
- Innovative door position sensor built right into the lock and strike-plate
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 years of battery life on 4 AA (included)
- Manage from ENGAGE website or Free ENGAGE app available on iTunes and Google Play
- Add and delete users and credentials (up to 5,000 users and 100 locks)
- Add and delete locks (up to 100)
- View audits and alerts (up to 2,000 audits)
- Lock event schedules (Max 16)
- User schedules (Max 16)
- Choose from Athens, Rhodes, and Sparta lever styles
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 1
- Cylindrical mounting style with commercial 2-3/4″ backset. 2-3/8″ backset option available for additional fee. Also available in mortise mounting style
- Standard Strike: 1 3/16″ lip, ANSI, DPS, 1 1 /4″ x 4″. Additional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available upon request
- Standard Key Override: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway cylinder with two patented keys. Additional keying options available, including standard and interchangeable cores, competitor brands, master keying and grand master keying
- Add and configure devices
- Add new users and enroll credentials
- View audits and alerts by door
- User schedules, device schedules, including auto-unlock and auto-lock times (30 min. increments), and holiday time zone capability
- Perform lock diagnostics
- Send updates to devices anytime via Bluetooth at the lock, or from the Allegion cloud server via WiFi once every 24 hrs.
- Requirements: iOS 7.1 or later. Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or later
- Compatible with any Android or iOS that supports native NFC technology. This includes the iPhone 6 and newer, Galaxy S3 and newer.
4.94 (H) x 3.66 (W) x 3.31 (D) in.
7.20 (H) x 3.59 (W) x 2.80 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
|Event Audit Trail|
|Credential Verify Time|
≤ 1 sec.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, Remote Control
Proximity Card/Fob, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Lever Handle Door Locks
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Bluetooth BLE, IEEE 802.11b/g, WiFi
1 Year Manufacturer
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials
Features and Benefits
Mobile credential users:
- Supports iOS and Android; available in the Apple Store and Google Play Store
- Quick response from smart device to mobile enabled lock or reader
- Unlock an opening from up to 30 feet away
- Best-in-class asymmetric credential encryption
- Anti-theft biometrics using the phone’s fingerprint or facial recognition features
- Works without internet connection or cellular service at the opening
- Compatible with mobile enabled hardware including Schlage Control™, MTB Readers, NDEB and LEB wireless locks
- Easy to enroll or remove mobile credential access at anytime
- Track access events as they happen using ENGAGE on your computer or smart device
- Simplified pricing model, pay as you go
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials Overview
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials enable residents or staff members to utilize a mobile device instead of a physical badge to securely unlock an opening. Available for iOS and Android phones, the Schlage Mobile Access Credential app is convenient and easy to use. Simply select a specific door listed on the app; if access is granted, the encrypted unlock signal will be sent from the smart device to the mobile enabled lock or reader.
The Schlage Mobile Access Credential is available for sites managed by ENGAGE web and mobile apps and use Schlage mobile enabled locks and readers.
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials feature best-in-class asymmetric encryption for added security and peace of mind. For added reliability and convenience, Schlage Mobile Access Credentials will work without an internet or cellular connection once they are downloaded from the cloud and access rights are synced to the devices.
Schlage ENGAGE Web App
Site administrators will use the ENGAGE™ web app to enroll users and assign mobile credential access to openings. Schlage Mobile Access Credentials can be added/deleted immediately by syncing the ENGAGE™ mobile app with the lock or reader at the opening, or they can be added/deleted automatically overnight when the lock or reader is connected over Wi-Fi.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How close does the fob need to be? Can it remain in my coat or pants pocket? answer nowAsked by April 5, 2020 3:11 PMonAnswered by the admin
The fob will need to be within ~3 inches from the reader. Typically, you will need to present the fob to the reader to gain access.
- Q Would it be possible to install one each in 2 different offices and have the same fobs be used fo... answer nowAsked by March 1, 2020 9:52 PMonAnswered by the admin
Certainly, a single fob can be granted access to multiple doors under your account.
- Q How do I deactivate a card if the card was lost or stolen? answer nowAsked by January 25, 2020 7:44 AMonAnswered by the admin
To delete a credential from Engage, you will need to first open the Engage application and select the user that has the credential assigned to them. From here, select the credential in question and select 'Delete this Credential". You will be asked to confirm the action by typing 'DELETE' in the text box.
- Q If the lock is already installed with a standard cylinder is it possible to just swap the outside... answer nowAsked by January 13, 2020 10:50 AMonAnswered by the admin
In this case, you would typically need to replace the exterior side of the lock. The standard key cylinder model is designed to operate with a short tailpiece coming from the back of the key cylinder whereas the IC model features two internal pins that interface with an IC core to operate the lock that are not present on the standard cylinder model.
- Q Can the lock be programmed to lock and unlock automatically at programmed times? answer nowAsked by September 12, 2019 3:05 PMonAnswered by the admin
The NDE can be programmed to activate/deactivate a passage mode through the Schlage Engage app!
- Q What type of FUNCTION does this lock have? And can it always be opened with a key from the exteri... answer nowAsked by May 2, 2019 5:28 PMonA
Storeroom function, Yes, a Key will always override and yes, you can get that keyway with a special order. Please contact our commercial sales staff to ensure you get the correct setup for your needs.
- Q Can the warranty be extended to 2 years? If the lock works great, that is awesome, but if the com... answer nowAsked by September 6, 2018 12:21 PMonA Yes, the manufacturer will back the lock for 2 years under warranty.
- Q I have 20 employees. So I would need a unit that would be able to have keys duplicated. Is there ... answer nowAsked by November 22, 2017 2:40 PMonA With the NDE lock, you have the ability to make Keyfobs for your individual users giving access to that specific door if desired. We would suggest the 7610 fob with paired with the MT20 to make this work for you. Please give our sales representatives a call to help you with your order at 937-247-9327 option 1 https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-7610-proximity-key-fob/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/aptiq-mt20-enrollment-reader/