- Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use
- Built-in Wi-Fi® enables automatic daily updates (once every 24 hrs) sent directly from host software
- Built-in Bluetooth® enables wireless configuration from smart phones and tablets
- Networked real-time communication available with Allegion alliance partner’s access control software – call us for details
- Weather resistant design for use on perimeter doors
- Compatible with most proximity, Schlage fobs, Schlage smart cards
- Works with same credential used on the building perimeter; smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
- Innovative door position sensor built right into the lock and strike-plate
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 years of battery life on 4 AA (included)
- Manage from ENGAGE website or Free ENGAGE app available on iTunes and Google Play
- Add and delete users and credentials (up to 5,000 users and 100 locks)
- Add and delete locks (up to 100)
- View audits and alerts (up to 2,000 audits)
- Lock event schedules (Max 16)
- User schedules (Max 16)
- Choose from Athens, Rhodes, and Sparta lever styles
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 1
- Cylindrical mounting style with commercial 2-3/4″ backset. 2-3/8″ backset option available for additional fee. Also available in mortise mounting style
- Standard Strike: 1 3/16″ lip, ANSI, DPS, 1 1 /4″ x 4″. Additional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available upon request
- Standard Key Override: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway cylinder with two patented keys. Additional keying options available, including standard and interchangeable cores, competitor brands, master keying and grand master keying
- Add and configure devices
- Add new users and enroll credentials
- View audits and alerts by door
- User schedules, device schedules, including auto-unlock and auto-lock times (30 min. increments), and holiday time zone capability
- Perform lock diagnostics
- Send updates to devices anytime via Bluetooth at the lock, or from the Allegion cloud server via WiFi once every 24 hrs.
- Requirements: iOS 7.1 or later. Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or later
- Compatible with any Android or iOS that supports native NFC technology. This includes the iPhone 6 and newer, Galaxy S3 and newer.
4.94 (H) x 3.66 (W) x 3.31 (D) in.
7.20 (H) x 3.59 (W) x 2.80 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
|Event Audit Trail|
|Credential Verify Time|
≤ 1 sec.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Audit Trail, Remote Control
Proximity Card/Fob, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi, IEEE 802.11b/g
1 Year Manufacturer
ENGAGE Enhancement | Effective 11/27/17
Update to the ENGAGE™ mobile and web-based applications; ENGAGE version 6.0. Enhancements include the ability to manage up to 500 Schlage Control™ Locks, simplified account and site set-up, a new Wizard to commission NDE, fingerprint login for the Mobile APP, as well as support for new CTE Single Door Controller launching in Q1 2018.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Hello! I would like to contact with you about the Access Control Software free download here http...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Can the warranty be extended to 2 years? If the lock works great, that is awesome, but if the com... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, the manufacturer will back the lock for 2 years under warranty.
- Q I have 20 employees. So I would need a unit that would be able to have keys duplicated. Is there ... answer nowAnswered by the admin With the NDE lock, you have the ability to make Keyfobs for your individual users giving access to that specific door if desired. We would suggest the 7610 fob with paired with the MT20 to make this work for you. Please give our sales representatives a call to help you with your order at 937-247-9327 option 1 https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-7610-proximity-key-fob/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/aptiq-mt20-enrollment-reader/
- Q How do use electronic cards with this lock for iOS? I purchased AptiQ Mobile but it only works fo... answer nowAnswered by the admin The AptiQ Mobile credential is limited in its acceptability on iOS devices. Due to this limited access, Apple has not opened the NFC technology to the iPhone 6 or above. Currently, in order to get the iPhone and iOS to work, you have to use an iPhone 4 or 5 with an iCarte case, provided in the link below. This tandem approach with the AptiQ app will allow you to use the mobile credentials. Currently, there are no other options for the AptiQ mobile at this time until Apple decides to open its availability with iPhone 6 and up. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/aptiqmobile-kit420/
- Answered by the adminYes, they will work on any swing and handing.
- Answered by the admin The NDE lock does come with a toggle feature that leaves the lock in a passage state which is enabled through a credential or by programming a schedule through the Engage software. You must download the engage software in order to make this work.
- Answered by the admin
No, these do not work with panic bars. If you need a panic bar lock we would recommend the ETDL as it works with a large variety of RIM panic bars. However, we would recommend speaking with our sales team to make sure you choose the right product for your panic bars before purchasing.
- Answered by the adminYes, the lock comes with the installation template. It will mount in a standard 2 1/8 hole.