Nexia BE369GRNX Home Security Bundle
Nexia Bridge + Schlage Wireless Z-Wave Deadbolt (Satin Nickel) + Z-Wave Light Module
- Out of the box ready. You’ll be up and running in 30 minutes time, so easy a young kid could put it in
- Home Security Kit includes 1 lock for door, 1 bridge device (the black tower), and 1 light module/signal repeater
- You’ll install the lock on your door, and plug the bridge into your router. Bridge then communicates with the lock, through low frequency radio waves, and communicates with your unique internet gateway, through the router. To manage your lock, you log into your unique internet gateway. Communication is done via the internet.
- Safe and quick installation. Screwdriver is all that’s needed to mount lock, bridge unit is plug-n-play assembly
- Kit consists of lock, wireless bridge, and Schlage light module – Want to expand to other doors? See Nexia add-on locks
- To enable your wireless capabilities all you do is login to the Nexia™ website. This is where you will also download software to your web-enabled cell phone (*Wireless management subscription required – see details below)
- Excellent protection. Uses highest commercially available level of encryption
- *Remotely (from your phone!) setup temporary 4 digit pass-codes (code expires in 24 hours)
- *Remotely (from your phone!) lock and unlock your doors. Wireless signal activates deadbolt so it can be manually locked or unlocked. Turn-knob on front lock housing is used to physically retract and project deadbolt. (times out after 5 seconds) See FE599GRNX-619-CAM for auto-locking (nothing has to be physically turned within the 5 second activation period to lock or unlock the FE599)
- *Receive emails and text messages when a PIN code is used to unlock your door. For instance; know when your kids get home from school
- System stores last 90 days worth of activity so you know who was in your property and when
- Setup unique 4-digit pass-codes for your family members, guests, or office staff (1 master code, plus 18 user capacity)
- Brilliant Satin Nickel finish. See bright brass and aged bronze
- ANSI Grade II quality certification
- *Remotely add, change, or delete user’s pass-codes in real-time from your phone or internet connected PC
- Great for interior and exterior use on front entry doors, door to garage, back door. Weather-rated
- Wear-proof keypad is back-lit for easy night-time access
- Battery powered: 4AA’s included with purchase. Low-battery auto-indicators on lock and web interface
- Emergency key-override using Schlage 5-pin cylinder
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Bridge unit should be placed within 100ft – 120ft of door lock and light module. By adding more Z-Wave control modules (i.e., more locks, light modules, other Z-Wave® enabled products) you strengthen the signal. Each add-on lock and module, (available at checkout) gives you another 100ft from that add-on device
*$9.99 monthly fee can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually. Once you receive your kit, you will be provided detailed instructions on setting up your wireless remote management, and payment directions.
For under $.33 cents per day (LESS THAN WHAT YOU SPEND FOR MORNING COFFEE) you can have serious security & convenience with WIRELESS ACCESS & MONITORING CONTROL
Audit Trail, Scheduling, Remote Control, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits, Smartphone
1 Year Manufacturer
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
7.48 (H) x 3.28 (W) x 2.21 (D) in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I am trying to install remote access and security monitoring for a property in Dunoon Scotland, G... answer nowAnswered by the admin Z-Wave communication is an accepted communication worldwide. What sets the units apart from others is the power supply on these units. The BR100 accepts a 110 power supply and not the 220 as most European outlets are rated for. If you have a converter the system will work.