Nexia FE599GRNX Home Security Bundle
Nexia Bridge + Schlage Wireless Z-Wave Lock (Satin Nickel) + Z-Wave Light Module
- Out of the Box Ready. You’ll be up and running in 30 minutes time, so easy a young kid could put it in
- Starter Kit includes 1 lock for door, 1 bridge device (the black tower), and 1 light module/signal repeater
- You’ll install the lock on your door, and plug the bridge into your router. Bridge then communicates with the lock, through low frequency radio waves, and communicates with your unique internet gateway, through the router. To manage your lock, you log into your unique internet gateway. Communication is done via the internet.
- Safe and quick installation. Screwdriver is all that’s needed to mount lock, bridge unit is plug-n-play assembly
- Auto-locking, passage mode option
- Kit consists of lock, wireless bridge, and Schlage light module – Want to expand to other doors? See Nexia add-on locks
- To enable your wireless capabilities all you do is login to the Nexia™ website. This is where you will also download software to your web-enabled cell phone (*Wireless management subscription required – see details below)
- Excellent protection. Uses highest commercially available level of encryption
- *Remotely (from your phone!) setup temporary 4 digit pass-codes (code expires in 24 hours)
- *Remotely (from your phone!) lock and unlock your doors (when you want to remotely let someone in simply activate lock from your cell phone to allow the person standing in front of the door to enter – they then have 5 seconds to do so before the lock times out and re-locks – you cannot remotely unlock the door for an indefinite amount of time; when you don’t know exact time someone is coming to property, simply assign them a temporary pass-code)
- *Receive emails and text messages when a PIN code is used to unlock your door. For instance; know when your kids get home from school
- System stores last 90 days worth of activity so you know who was in your property and when
- Setup unique 4-digit pass-codes for your family members, guests, or office staff (1 master code, plus 18 user capacity)
- Brilliant Satin Nickel finish. See aged bronze and bright brass
- ANSI Grade II quality certification
- *Remotely add, change, or delete user’s pass-codes in real-time from your phone or internet connected PC
- Great for interior and exterior use on front entry doors, door to garage, back door. Weather-rated
- Wear-proof keypad is back-lit for easy night-time access
- Battery powered: 4AA’s included with purchase. Low-battery auto-indicators on lock and web interface
- Emergency key-override using Schlage 5-pin cylinder
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Bridge unit should be placed within 100ft – 120ft of door lock and light module. By adding more Z-Wave control modules (i.e., more locks, light modules, other Z-Wave® enabled products) you strengthen the signal. Each add-on lock and module, (available at checkout) gives you another 100ft from that add-on device
*$9.99 monthly fee can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually. Once you receive your kit, you will be provided detailed instructions on setting up your wireless remote management, and payment directions.
For under $.33 cents per day (LESS THAN WHAT YOU SPEND FOR MORNING COFFEE) you can have serious security & convenience with WIRELESS ACCESS & MONITORING CONTROL
Audit Trail, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits, Smartphone
1 Year Manufacturer
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this handle ADA compliant? Also, how far away can the router be from the door for it to work? answer nowAnswered by the admin ADA compliance requires single motion egress to exit the door. This lock does provide that. As far as the router, the lock needs to be within 15 to 30 feet of the Nexia Bridge to effectively communicate with the door.
- Q Will the door lock app work if the the black tower (bridge) is plugged into a switch that is abou... answer nowA
Unfortunately, at that distance, it would not be a reliable connection if it was able to reach the lock. You can purchase repeaters to go with the system which will bounce the signal to the lock and create a stronger connection. However, without knowing the layout of the home or what obstructions there might be we cannot say how many you would possibly need. We would recommend speaking with our sales team to ensure you purchase the right items for your home.