Schlage Sense BR400
The Wi-Fi Adapter lets you lock / unlock and check status, change lock settings, add access codes, and check your Schlage Sense lock history from anywhere. Simply use the free Schlage Sense app to add the adapter to your account and WiFi network, and then pair your lock to the adapter.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Works with Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt only
- Lock/unlock from anywhere on Android smartphones, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch*
- Easy pairing with smartphone through Schlage Sense app
- Easy to set up: just plug into power and connect to home Wi-Fi network
- One Adapter can support up to 2 locks
- Comes with the same type of encryption used in many online purchases
- 1-year limited warranty
*Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter must stay plugged into power at home, connected to Wi-Fi and in Bluetooth range (about 40 feet) from the lock to enable remote access.
Adapter not required for Apple Homekit compatibility.
Note: Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt and Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter sold separately
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q We have a router now for Wifi - do I still need this adapter to connect my Schlage lock or can I ... answer nowAsked by October 4, 2020 9:45 PMonA
Yes, this adaptor will still be needed. The Schlage Sense lock uses Bluetooth wireless technology to communicate with your smartphone. However, if you want to be able to control the lock from anyway without needing to be within Bluetooth range, you will need this adaptor as this acts as a bridge between the lock and your router. The adaptor connects to the Schlage lock via Bluetooth but connects to your router to give you access to the lock over the internet.
- Q Do I need anything additional to connect your encoded Wi-Fi lock to connect to my google home answer nowAsked by June 14, 2020 2:29 PMonA
This will be the only device needed to pair the lock to your Google Assistant.
- Q I have a Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt and a Schlage BR400 Sense Wi-Fi Adapter. 1) Is the adapter... answer nowAsked by February 9, 2020 1:57 PMonA
The Schlage BR400 does not use a Z-Wave radio to communicate with the lock. This adaptor pairs with your lock using Bluetooth (BLE) technology and allows you to control the lock remotely over your Wi-Fi network. If you are looking for a Z-Wave enabled lock, we would recommend the BE469ZP or similar model.
- Q If I place an order now for 1- schlage wifi adapter can I receive it tomorrow to zip code 11230 i... answer nowAsked by January 12, 2018 8:43 AMonA Our corporate warehouse is located in Dayton, typically shipments to the east will take around 2 to 3 days for Ground shipments. If you desire to have this immediately you can choose Next Day Air shipping during checkout.