Offline Access Control Software
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Offline Access Control Software
- Single Source Access Control Solution: Effective, simple means to manage access control within your facility; includes one client license
- Recommended for systems under 1000 users and 100 access points
- Supports Professional versions of Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Supports magnetic stripe, proximity and smart cards
- Auto Unlock Schedules – allows weekly repeating for automatic locking and unlocking of doors (up to 16 defined per system; up to 8 assigned per lock)
- User times zones- limits the hours and days a user can access assigned points (Up to 8)
- Holidays – suspends normal operations for user defined periods per door during non-normal days (Up to 16)
- Users/Audits and Lock Support
- 2,000 Users/audits and 50 locks/devices
- 1,000 Users/audits and 100 locks/devices
- Supports 12 button keypad with up to 6 digit PIN codes
- Duplicate PIN notification feature
- Quick, easy adding or deleting of PIN codes, iButtons, magnetic stripe cards and proximity credentials
- Allows for linked credentials with PIN codes for higher security
- Set individual access rights based on time, location and more
- 5 Access Methods: Normal (momentary), Toggle (maintained), One-Time, Supervised (two-man rule), and Pass-through
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Import utility to easily upgrade software level
- Web Browser: In Order to view reports with the built-in viewer Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher must be installed
- For offline locking system programming using a Schlage HHD device, the following is required
- Available USB port on the PC
- HHD device with installed communications software and interface cables from Schlage
CD-ROM, Intel Pentium II processor, Keyboard, Mouse or compatible pointing device, VGA or Super VGA monitor
250 MB for Software, Additional space for stored data
256 MB RAM minimum
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Mircosoft Windows 7 Professional
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you need the software if you use the app? answer nowAsked by October 3, 2021 6:34 PMonA
Schlage Express is a separate software used to manage offline locks like AD-200, CO-200 and CO-220 as well as some controllers and legacy multifamily locks. If you have a residential lock that is controlled through the Schlage Home app or Schlage Engage, you will not need this software.
- Q Can you connect directly to a CO-200 lock from a laptop? or do you have to upload to an HDD and t... answer nowAsked by December 4, 2020 12:57 PMonA
For the CO-200 and the Schlage Express software, you must use the Schlage HHD handheld programmer.
- Q Does this come with program cable for usb? answer nowAsked by December 24, 2018 1:00 PMonA
No, this is only the software. You have to purchase the cables separately as the USB to Serial with Null adapter.
- Q Does this software work with Windows 10? answer nowAsked by October 29, 2018 5:16 PMonA
Yes, it will work with Windows 10 Professional.
- Q Can you download this software or do you have to use the cd? answer nowAsked by July 25, 2018 10:46 AMonA The software can be downloaded however you will only be able to use for 90 days and then you will have to provide proof of purchase for the unlock key.
Josh from Michigan –
Just as advertised in allowing us to update our software and locks.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch