Door Buzz-In Electric Strike Kit
Momentary push concealed desk switch with on/off toggle.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
15-2-3 Concealed Desk Switch
- (1) MO push switch and (1) AA (on/off) toggle SPDT, 6 Amp @ 30VAC/DC
- Appx. 5 second pulse of unlocking time when using the momentary push
- REX input of an access control or to the trigger input of a time delay relay to allow timed access and egress
- Dimensions: 1.125″H x 3.125″W x 1.5″D
Uni-Flex 45-A Electric Door Strike
- Failsecure/Failsafe, 12/24V AC/DC
- Compact low profile (1-3/16″ deep)design with an internally mounted solenoid for fast, easy installation
- Plug-in wire connectors
- All stainless steel parts with durable die cast body for corrosion resistance
- Fewer moving parts for maximum life
- 630 stainless steel finish
- ANSI A156.31 compliant
TR24 24VDC Power Supply
- 1 Amp 24VDC Regulated Plug-In Power Supply
- Thermal overload protection
- Secondary connection: 6ft wire leads
- Primary Input: 120VAC
- UL Listed, Class 2
Security Door Controls (SDC)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you have more then one release button location connected to the same door? answer nowAsked by May 15, 2020 8:16 PMonA
This can be accomplished if this system is being used with a Door Access Controller such as Linear E3 or Trilogy Panel.
- Q How long can you keep the toggle switch in the position that keeps the door unlocked. I have an a... answer nowAsked by March 19, 2020 9:32 PMonA
The Momentary open switch will disengage the lock for a few seconds. If the toggle switch is used, the lock will remain disengaged until the toggle switch is turned off and this switch will not automatically disable itself.
- Q What is the range of this product? Meaning how far away from the toggle can the door be? answer nowAsked by November 30, 2016 7:59 PMonA
Since this is a wired system you are only hindered by the maximum distance of the voltage based on the gauge of wire used to do the install. You would need to refer to our wire gauge page for distances.