- Blue housing with easy to read activation instructions avoids confusion with red fire alarm stations
- 2-SPDT 10 Amp Contacts – 1-SPDT for lock release and 1-SPDT auxiliary contact for remote monitoring, CCTV activation or alarm activation
- The SDC 492 may initiate the release of an individual door or all doors on the same circuit
- The SDC 492 may be mounted in a 2” deep single gang back box or double gang box with plaster ring cover
- The SDC 492 may be surface mounted with a 492-BB surface mount back box
- 2 Replacement glass rods included
The SDC 492 Emergency Door Release Pull Station provides immediate unlocking of perimeter doors or interior doors that are equipped with fail-safe electric locks. The 492’s built in alarm may be used as a local door annunciator.
The SDC 492 is specifically designed for emergency door release and may influence the approval of an electric locking system.
4.75 (H) x 3.25 (W) x 1.375 (D) in.
Security Door Controls (SDC)
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.