SDC Auto EntryControl
Low Swing Automatic Door Operator
Convenient, safe access and recommended for hospitals, airports, hotels, motels, mall entrances, retail stores, banks, assisted living, senior care and anywhere you need to maximize public door accessibility for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III applications. 98% of consumers prefer automatic doors over manual.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ADA Compliant handicap and automatic door opener
- Complies with ANSI A 156.19
- UL – Certified for use as fire door operators (3 hour rating)
- Self-Tuning, Self-Learning
- Minimum 5 seconds from close to open
- Stays open for 5 seconds
- Force: 15 lbs -6.8 kg
- Push or Pull (In door, Out swing)
- Activation: Knowing Act via Card Reader/Keypad, or REX switch
- Optional Safety Device, Auto-IR Presence Sensor and Door Re-Activator
- Power: 1A, 100W
- 3.5A Fuse (F1 located on I/O Board)
- Aluminum color, dark bronze may be special ordered POA
- Extremely Quiet Operation
Standard Control Outputs
- Electric Lock Control
- 24 VDC Power Supply
- Door Status (Fully Open & Fully Closed)
- Alarm Signal
Standard Control Inputs
- Interior Activation
- Exterior Activation
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fire Alarm Input
- Safety Device Input
Maximum Door Weight
- PULL Arm:
- 36in. Door – 342lbs
- 42in. Door – 256lbs
- 48in. Door – 198lbs
- PUSH Arm:
- 36in. Door – 438lbs
- 42in. Door – 328lbs
- 48in. Door – 254lbs
- Auto EntryOperator™ Low Energy Operator (Non-handed)
- Standard Arm (PUSH side) or Track Arm (PULL side) or both
- Spindle (PUSH 35 mm, PULL 20 mm)
- Technical manual
- ANSI/BHMA A156.19 certified Standard For Power Assist And Low Energy Power Operated Doors
- UL 325 Standard for Door, Drapery, Gate, Louver, and Window Operators and Systems or use on fire and smoke check doors
- Meets ADA – Americans With Disabilities Act
- In compliance with FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B emissions requirements (USA)
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- ETL Intertek Listed
- Three years
SDC's Auto EntryControl™ Swing Door Operator provides hands-free, low-power, point of entry door control with safe and reliable, electro-mechanical drive and slim-line design. The state-of-the-art microprocessor-based unit is self-tuning and self-learning while offering non-handed operation, full mechanical stops and a variety of interface options for sensors, push-plates, fire alarms and electrified locks.
39 (L) x 4 1/2 (H) x 4 7/8 (W) in.
|Max. Degree of Opening|
115VAC @ 60Hz
3 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I am replacing an older operator unit that has died. The older unit has wireless exit and entry p... answer nowAsked by August 8, 2020 5:26 PMonA
This model alone does not have remote button capabilities. However, a wireless receiver can be installed with the door operator to activate the device by pressing a button on the wireless remote.
- Q What is durability for this operator? How often should I make an overhaul for it? answer nowAsked by March 28, 2020 7:49 PMonA
As with most devices, longevity varies depending on the level of day to day use. The manufacturer does offer a full 3-year warranty for this model.
- Q Is your product available in canada? And do you have installers in Montreal, canada answer nowAsked by October 24, 2017 1:02 PMonA GoKeyless is a US-based company with a shipping presence globally. We are able to provide you the product in Montreal as desired. Concerning the installation of these items, currently, we do not have a team of installers in that area but do hope to expand in the Canadian market soon. You will need to search for local installers in your area to assist with your installation needs.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.