SDC UniFLEX 45-A
Universal Electric Strike / Door Release
UniFLEX™ saves tools, time, and sweat! Install right over the existing strike in minutes. No need to know door material type or faceplate size, and latch monitoring is included in the price of the UniFLEX.
- Center-line electric strike; latch must enter at the strike “Centerline” located exactly between the top and bottom of the strike faceplate
- Multi-Application strike with three faceplates for wood, aluminum and hollow metal frames
- Full monitoring is standard, including: Latched and unlatched status, keeper closed and deadlocked, or unlocked
- Keeper open status optional
- Field selectable fail secure – fail safe
- 1/4” Horizontal alignment adjustment
- Plated Architectural finishes may be custom ordered
- For 5/8” latch or 3/4” latch with 1/8” door gap
- Latch position status standard
- Field selectable voltage
- Low profile, 1-3/16” deep
- Plug-in wire connectors
- Mounting tabs
- All stainless steel parts with durable die cast body for corrosion resistance
- Fewer moving parts for maximum life
- One 4.875″ square corner faceplate. Stainless steel finish standard*
- One 4.875″ radius corner faceplate. Aluminum finish standard*
- One 7.9375″ radius corner faceplate. Aluminum finish standard*
The SDC UniFLEX Electric Strike is Centerline Latch Entry* strike designed for use with Cylindrical and Mortise locksets with up to ¾” (19mm) throw latchbolts. The quality construction makes the 45 series ideal for high traffic applications. The compact low profile design enables quick and easy installation where jamb space is limited.
1-1/4 (W) x 4-7/8 (H) x 1-3/16 (D) in.
Field Selectable, 12/24V AC/DC
Security Door Controls (SDC)
Grade 2 (Better), A156.31
Grade 2 (Better)
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.