Upgrade to EXTRA Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Hardware Kaba Simplex 5021 Learn More
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1031 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
1 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I would need to regularly change the code every couple months. Can this be easily done? answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, but for multiple changes we would recommend going to an electronic lock such as the E2031.
- Q I need a longer shaft as the predrilled hole is too deep for the shorter version. Do you have two... answer nowAnswered by the admin We do sell extension kits. Please give one of our sales representatives a call at 937-247-9327 option 1
- Q Can I use the key to keep people from coming back thru the door after they enter from push button... answer nowAnswered by the admin Unfortunately, this lock is not designed for that type of function. There is a model, however, that does allow you to lock out the keypad from use. Please look at the link below for more details. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/simplex-l1076b-combination-lock-with-lockout/
- Answered by the admin This specific model is for cylindrical use. Please see the link below for a model that will work with your panic hardware. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/simplex-lp1000-push-button-exit-lock/
- Answered by the admin If you have lost your instructions to your lock for programming or installation. Please contact our support team at email@example.com and they will be more than willing to track down the desired manual and send it to you.
- Q Code Capacity is 1 does that mean you can only use 1 code at a time or can you use several differ... answer nowA
That is correct, only one combination sequence can be programmed into the lock at any given time. If you have multiple people they would all share that same code for entry. If you would like individuals to have their own unique PIN take a look at the Kaba E-Plex 5000. This is the electronic version of the Simplex 1000 and accommodates multiple user codes.
- Q Do you have a list of contractors who will install this lock in my outdoor gate… In Dallas Texas answer nowAnswered by the admin
We do provide a installation service through our network of installers or our internal install team. Please ask your sales rep about the opportunity to have a installation scheduled for your lock. 937-890-2333 option 1
- Q Can I use this mechanical lock with a only single hole gate box? Is the back sealed and weather r... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes you can use it with a single hole but without seeing pictures it can be difficult to tell if your setup will work. The lock itself is mechanical so no electricity which means it will work fine exposed to the weather. We do not manufacture gate boxes but we do sell one specifically for this lock that would have to be cut and welded into place of your current gate box as there are no extensions for gate boxes.