Pushbutton Cipher Lock
$299.73 – $317.83
Volume pricing applied in cart
Upgrade to EXTRA Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Hardware Kaba Simplex 5021 Learn More
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1031 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
1 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q The #2 Button is stuck and i cannot Do the existing code ton change the combination. What can I Do? answer nowAsked by Lynn Trottier on October 25, 2019 2:26 PMAnswered by the admin
For assistance with changing the combination of your lock if your current combination is not working, we would recommend contacting the manufacturer, Kaba, at 800-849-8324.
- Q Is it use for cold weather such as Canada Ontario? answer nowAsked by Joe on October 25, 2019 11:49 AMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this unit is rated for extreme weather conditions between -40˚ to 140˚
- Q I would need to regularly change the code every couple months. Can this be easily done? answer nowAsked by Jeff Brain on November 14, 2018 5:35 PMA
Yes, but for multiple changes we would recommend going to an electronic lock such as the E2031.
- Q I need a longer shaft as the predrilled hole is too deep for the shorter version. Do you have two... answer nowAsked by Anna Imber on May 2, 2018 4:37 PMA We do sell extension kits. Please give one of our sales representatives a call at 937-247-9327 option 1
- Q Can I use the key to keep people from coming back thru the door after they enter from push button... answer nowAsked by Tim on April 19, 2018 3:16 PMA Unfortunately, this lock is not designed for that type of function. There is a model, however, that does allow you to lock out the keypad from use. Please look at the link below for more details. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/simplex-l1076b-combination-lock-with-lockout/
- Q Will this work with a series 99 or 98 vonduprin rim exit device. answer nowAsked by Tom on March 30, 2018 7:27 AMA This specific model is for cylindrical use. Please see the link below for a model that will work with your panic hardware. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/simplex-lp1000-push-button-exit-lock/
- Q how do you replace lost lock instructions? answer nowAsked by gerardo sanchez on August 19, 2017 7:47 AMA If you have lost your instructions to your lock for programming or installation. Please contact our support team at [email protected] and they will be more than willing to track down the desired manual and send it to you.