Pushbutton Lock - Best IC Core
$464.32 – $480.66
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex 1021 is a heavy-duty pushbutton lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. No electronics, wires, or batteries to worry about. Features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate is always locked behind you when it closes. Includes Best compatible IC key core.
Volume pricing applied in cart
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1041 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Falcon brand 6-pin IC key core. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
2 3/4 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a compatible setup that will work with a panic bar on the inside? answer nowAsked by Eric Frye on November 1, 2021 8:28 PMA
You would want to look at the LP1010 instead if you want a Simplex style lock compatible with a panic bar https://www.gokeyless.com/product/simplex-lp1000-push-button-exit-lock/
- Q Once unlocked, do you have to put the code back in to re-lock or does it automatically re-lock th... answer nowAsked by Emily on April 23, 2019 10:33 AMA
This is an always locking latch that whenever the door is closed it will remain locked until a code or key is used to enter but once the door closes it will be locked again.
- Q Does one DF-59 Key and spanner wrench come with the original (initial) purchase with 1021 lock? answer nowAsked by Karel Sala on January 20, 2018 5:29 AMA Yes, the spanner wrench does come with the purchase of a new lock.
- Q Can this be locked with a key overriding any keypad entries? For example, we would like to lock t... answer nowAsked by M on August 9, 2017 1:12 PMA
No, you cannot lock out the code with a key. You would need to go to an electronic lock with scheduling features that would allow you to lock out codes at certain times.
- Q Can the key knob on this model be changed to a lever handle? answer nowAsked by Bob lessard on April 28, 2017 1:09 PMA
It cannot be changed in the field, however we offer this same lock with the lever. Check out the Simplex L1021B.
- Q Do you have the button reset/ change reprogram key? answer nowAsked by steve pickett on December 23, 2016 1:22 PMA
Yes we do carry the DF-59 keys and spanner wrench to change the codes on simplex 1000 series locks.