Kaba Push Button Knob Lock
$403.29 – $417.48
Includes Best compatible IC key core.
Volume pricing applied in cart
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1041 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Falcon brand 6-pin IC key core. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Once unlocked, do you have to put the code back in to re-lock or does it automatically re-lock th... answer nowAnswered by the admin
This is an always locking latch that whenever the door is closed it will remain locked until a code or key is used to enter but once the door closes it will be locked again.
- Q Does one DF-59 Key and spanner wrench come with the original (initial) purchase with 1021 lock? answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, the spanner wrench does come with the purchase of a new lock.
- Q Can this be locked with a key overriding any keypad entries? For example, we would like to lock t... answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, you cannot lock out the code with a key. You would need to go to an electronic lock with scheduling features that would allow you to lock out codes at certain times.
It cannot be changed in the field, however we offer this same lock with the lever. Check out the Simplex L1021B.
- Answered by the admin
Yes we do carry the DF-59 keys and spanner wrench to change the codes on simplex 1000 series locks.