Kaba Push Button Knob Lock
$403.29 – $417.48
Includes Best compatible IC key core.
Volume pricing applied in cart
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex 1041 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Falcon brand 6-pin IC key core. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Once unlocked, do you have to put the code back in to re-lock or does it automatically re-lock th... answer nowAsked by Emily on April 23, 2019 10:33 AMAnswered by the admin
This is an always locking latch that whenever the door is closed it will remain locked until a code or key is used to enter but once the door closes it will be locked again.
- Q Does one DF-59 Key and spanner wrench come with the original (initial) purchase with 1021 lock? answer nowAsked by Karel Sala on January 20, 2018 5:29 AMA Yes, the spanner wrench does come with the purchase of a new lock.
- Q Can this be locked with a key overriding any keypad entries? For example, we would like to lock t... answer nowAsked by M on August 9, 2017 1:12 PMAnswered by the admin
No, you cannot lock out the code with a key. You would need to go to an electronic lock with scheduling features that would allow you to lock out codes at certain times.
- Q Can the key knob on this model be changed to a lever handle? answer nowAsked by Bob lessard on April 28, 2017 1:09 PMAnswered by the admin
It cannot be changed in the field, however we offer this same lock with the lever. Check out the Simplex L1021B.
- Q Do you have the button reset/ change reprogram key? answer nowAsked by steve pickett on December 23, 2016 1:22 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes we do carry the DF-59 keys and spanner wrench to change the codes on simplex 1000 series locks.