Narrow Stile Pushbutton Lock
Mortise Key Cylinder Sold Separate / Item requires additional products for optimal performance: Drive Assembly, Adams Rite 4510 Deadlatch, Ilco 7165SX2-28 Mortise Cylinder, Adams Rite Cam, Adams Rite 4590 Exit Paddle or Adams Rite 4560 Deadlatch Handle.
- 100% Mechanical highly durable keyless lock for storefront and commercial entry doors
- Access gained with single entry code – one easy to manage code for all users (thousands of possible pass-code combinations for high security)
- Auto-locking with passage feature and lockout feature
- Passage – allows entry without using the pass-code. Activated from outside using cylinder override key
- Lockout – disables lock so entry pass-code cannot be used to gain access. Entry permitted with key override key only. Activated from outside using cylinder override key
- Retrofits existing Adams Rite dead-latches
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Prepped for key override
- Backset: IMPORTANT – Complete installations require the drive assembly. Be sure to order this part at checkout
- Manufacturer p/n: 3001
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Simplex 3000 (Model #: 3001) - Combination Entry, Passage, Lockout, & Key Override (cylinder sold separately) (Use your own mortise cylinder, or order one from us at checkout) End the frantic search for keys with this tough-as-nails aluminum glass door combination lock from the leader in top of the line security solutions, Kaba Ilco. Kaba has been making high quality security products for over 100 years. The Simplex 3000 Series is a highly weather resistant pushbutton lock designed to work with Adams Rite deadlatches, models 4510/4710/4910. Entry is gained with a 1 to 5 digit sequential code followed by a simple rotation of the thumbturn. Vandal resistant, the Simplex locks have found widespread acceptance in high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings.
9 5/8 (H) x 1 17/32 (W) x 2 3/32 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 1 7/8 in.
All Metal Cast Front Housing, Force-resistant, Clutch-protected Exterior Thumbturn
Keypad – Digits
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
Yes, this is a mechanical lock that can be used on a storefront door, however, we recommend that you speak with our commercial team to ensure that you get all the correct parts needed for your specific door.
- Q DO you have this style lock that does have the option to set it to passage without using the over... answer nowAnswered by the admin We do not carry a mechanical lock that will allow you place the lock in a passage state. You may want to look at the electronic versions that will allow you to program for passage times during the day. See the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-e3265msnl626-keypad-door-lock/
- Q if I already have a Adams rite lock system in place do I still need to order a lock assemble and ... answer nowAnswered by the admin The cylinder will not be needed, however, the drive assembly will be as that orients the device for left or right handing.
- Q What does this come with? I read from the description that drive assembly is a must to add on. Wh... answer now
- ANo, this lock does not offer a passage feature. You will need an electronic lock such as the DL1200 which will keep the door unlocked. However, if you are looking to keep the latch in the door so it freely swings open and closed you could purchase this lock and the 4591 which has a mechanical holdback/dogging feature. We would highly recommend speaking with our sales staff to make sure you purchase the right product to meet your needs.