Auto-locking Pushbutton Deadlatch
$109.86 – $127.42
Keys get lost. Remove them from the equation with this primary/auxiliary number lock. The keypad is designed for push button access with little effort.
- Easy to maintain – no batteries to replace or wires to run
- Auto re-locks each time door is closed; simply enter in your code and turn thumb-piece to enter
- Choose from cylindrical or rim latch (rim latch 7106 model has a latch hold-back feature)
- Durable heavy duty construction
- Simple do-it-yourself installation. Mounting template and instructions included
- Field Reversible; fits virtually all right and left swing doors
- Supports one sequential user code of your choosing. Code can be 1-5 digits (pressed individually or simultaneously) in length. Change codes using phillips screwdriver from inside the door
- Backset size: universal backset provided
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Simplex 7100 series light commercial / residential lock features a sleek and robust design and auto-locking, deadlatch (or rim latch) security. You can use this as a primary or auxiliary lock in residential or small office applications. The rugged all-metal construction is weather resistant, providing added strength and durability. Made by Kaba-Ilco who has been designing push-button security locks for decades. Their hardware is first-class and will endure years of use and weather.
6 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) in.
3 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
All Metal Cast Front Housing, Force-resistant, Clutch-protected Exterior Thumbturn
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you give me the instructions for changing the code? answer nowAsked by T J Walsh on May 20, 2021 9:09 PMAnswered by the admin
Please see the instructions below for changing the combination on the Simplex 7100!
- Q Does this lock work for both sides of a door or does it have to be specific for the right or left... answer nowAsked by Sarah on October 6, 2020 11:53 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock is not handed and can be used on either left or right-handed doors, so this lock should work well for you no matter which side the borehole is on.
- Q Can the code be changed or ordered to a personal code? answer nowAsked by William on October 29, 2019 8:14 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this lock supports one user code at a time. This code can be changed at any time and can be 1-5 digits (pressed individually or simultaneously) in length.
- Q Will it cover a normal house deadbolt hole? It looks so narrow. answer nowAsked by Troy on July 24, 2019 4:07 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this unit will cover the borehole for a standard deadbolt mount.
- Q Does the code have to be in the same order? Ex. 54321 or can it be unlocked using 34251? answer nowAsked by Steph on September 2, 2018 4:18 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this lock requires that you input the code in sequential order i.e. if your code is 234 it must be 234.