Auto-locking Pushbutton Deadlatch
$109.86 – $127.42
Keys get lost. Remove them from the equation with this primary/auxiliary number lock. The keypad is designed for push button access with little effort.
- Easy to maintain – no batteries to replace or wires to run
- Auto re-locks each time door is closed; simply enter in your code and turn thumb-piece to enter
- Choose from cylindrical or rim latch (rim latch 7106 model has a latch hold-back feature)
- Durable heavy duty construction
- Simple do-it-yourself installation. Mounting template and instructions included
- Field Reversible; fits virtually all right and left swing doors
- Supports one sequential user code of your choosing. Code can be 1-5 digits (pressed individually or simultaneously) in length. Change codes using phillips screwdriver from inside the door
- Backset size: universal backset provided
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Simplex 7100 series light commercial / residential lock features a sleek and robust design and auto-locking, deadlatch (or rim latch) security. You can use this as a primary or auxiliary lock in residential or small office applications. The rugged all-metal construction is weather resistant, providing added strength and durability. Made by Kaba-Ilco who has been designing push-button security locks for decades. Their hardware is first-class and will endure years of use and weather.
6 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) in.
3 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
All Metal Cast Front Housing, Force-resistant, Clutch-protected Exterior Thumbturn
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
Yes, this unit will cover the borehole for a standard deadbolt mount.
- Q Does the code have to be in the same order? Ex. 54321 or can it be unlocked using 34251? answer nowA
Yes, this lock requires that you input the code in sequential order i.e. if your code is 234 it must be 234.