Simplex 927 / 929 Lock, Meets DOD (Dept. of Defense) Requirements
- Auto-locking, surface-mounted latch lock
- For use on wood and metal doors. Be sure to order adapter kit for metal frames (available at checkout)
- Combination change access can be padlocked on interior side of door (padlock not included)
- No latch hold-back feature
- Face-plate shield included
- 100% mechanical lockset – no batteries or wires
- 5 Numeric (Roman Numeral) push buttons – Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from interior side
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer
Simplex 929 Series – Complies with DOD (Dept. of Defense) guidelines
See all Simplex 900 locks here
The 900 series surface mounted keyless lock presents a push button interface with full mechanical access control. Generally mounted above an existing keyed-in lock, this lock can be used as a primary or secondary lock. It provides a no key, convenient solution for residential and light office doors. Backed by the iconic Simplex name, the 900 series won’t let you down.
3 3/4 (H) x 2 9/16 (W) x 15/16 (D) in.
3 11/16 (W) x 5 (H) x 1 9/16 (D) in.
1 to 5 Numerals
All Metal Cast Front Housing, Force-resistant, Clutch-protected Exterior Thumbturn
Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width||
Minimum 4 in.
1 Year Manufacturer
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.