Push Button Lock for Wood Cabinets & Drawers
Simplex cabinet locks are ideal for use in many locations, such as medicine chests, liquor cabinets, gun boxes, courier pick-up boxes, home entertainment units, cleaning supply cabinets, tool chests, private files, audio-visual cabinets, and petty cash drawers. Auto re-locking.
Volume pricing applied in cart
- May be mounted either horizontally or vertically
- Mechanical, end-throw auto-locking spring latch
- Ball-bearing clutch knob located on escutcheon for locking and unlocking
- Two-step, fast installation on virtually all of today’s wood cabinet doors
- Program in one pass-code for all users. Can be re-programmed easily without removing from door
- Mounting instructions, template, and trim plate included with order
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5 1/4 (H) x 3/4 (W) x 3/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
5 5/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 to 5 Digits
All metal cast face plate, Force-resistant, protected exterior knob
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q do you carry these that the lock part comes out the side with the knob answer nowAsked by glenn huber on March 22, 2017 2:44 PMAnswered by the adminYes, you are looking for the cross throw version of the lock. You would need the 9621 versions for the cross throw.