Back to Back Pushbutton Lock
$780.31 – $893.08
The Simplex EE1011/EE1011 is a heavy-duty, double sided, push-button security lock that is highly weather and vandal resistant. Ideal for situations where you need two-way door security, such as in a police holding room, or airport jetway.
Volume pricing applied in cart
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override option in EE1021/EE1011 and EE1021/EE1021 models
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Cast knob, Heavy-duty cast front and back housings
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the key override available from an existing building key? Can you program it for 2 different ... answer nowAsked by faria on February 20, 2022 1:31 AMA
This lock can only hold one code at a time. You would need to order the EE1021/EE1011 if you wanted the keyed version.
- Q Regarding this SIMPLEX EE1011/EE1011 lock, I'd like to put it on a wooden gate. Do I need additio... answer nowAsked by Rob Hogarth on January 13, 2022 9:23 PMA
You would not need additional mounting hardware for a wooden gate as long as you have enough space to mount the lock. Here are the dimensions: 7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
- Q Can one side of the EE1011 be replaced if broken? answer nowAsked by Stan on September 23, 2020 12:10 PMA
If the unit is still within warranty, we can exchange the unit for a new replacement. If the lock is outside of the warranty period, an order can be placed for the defective side through our sales department!
- Q Must the code combination be entered in a specific order in this lock? answer nowAsked by Tanis on August 17, 2020 3:44 PMA
Yes, the code must be entered in the exact order that was originally programmed.
- Q Is it legal to have this lock on an outside gate of a condo building? answer nowAsked by William CATON on April 27, 2020 11:00 AMA
You should certainly be able to as long as it is permitted by the property manager.
- Q Is this the same lock as the one with key override? answer nowAsked by Gary taylor on August 20, 2019 3:34 PMA
A key override option is available in the EE1021/EE1011 and the EE1021/EE1021 model.