Keyless Door Lock with Passage
$429.63 – $447.17
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking with passage feature (allows door to latch shut, but stay unlocked)
- HEAVY DUTY Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If installed on the only entry door to a building what is the procedure should something malfunct... answer nowAsked by Mark Nicholson on March 1, 2021 4:21 AMAnswered by the admin
Should this happen with a version of this lock that does not have a key override, we would recommend contacting a local locksmith to assist with opening the door.
- Q Do you have to enter the code to enter and exit on this mechanical lock? answer nowAsked by Cody on August 9, 2019 5:00 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock requires a code to enter but does not require a code to exit from the inside.
- Q Does this have a combination bypass so that I can leave the door unlocked if I wish? answer nowAsked by mark beller on July 16, 2019 11:44 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model has a passage mode feature so that the door can be left unlocked if needed.
- Answered by the admin
No, these are fixed handles and cannot be changed in the field. Please see our handing guide to ensure you choose the correct handing before purchasing. If you have any questions please contact our commercial sales department.
- Q How hard is it to connect a panic bar on the inside of the door to this lock? answer nowAsked by Rob Erskine on January 20, 2017 4:04 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock is not compatible with a panic bar. Kaba does make a lock that is however. Take a look at the Simplex LP1010. You'll want to be sure your panic bar model is on the compatibility list. If not, we have offer the exit bars and can show you a couple of options. Connecting the bar to the lock is straightforward, instructions are provided.