SmartCode 913 Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt
- SmartCode Deadbolts Replace any Deadbolt for Keyless Entry Convenience
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- Connected version for remote control available in SmartCode 914 series
- One Touch Locking: Lock Your Door with the Touch of a Button
- 16 Customizable Access Codes Plus Master Code for Increased Security
- 10-Digit Back-Lit Keypad for Increased Visibility
- Customizable Automatic Door Locking After 30 Seconds for Peace Of Mind
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Emergency Back-up Key using SmartKey technology: The lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps
- Installs In Minutes with Just a Screwdriver – No Hard Wiring Required
- Single cylinder deadbolt function
- Fits Standard Doors ( 1 3/8”- 2” ) with No Screw Holes Required
- 1” x 2-1/4” round corner standard faceplate with round corner strike 2-3/8” x 2-3/4”
- 1” throw, steel deadbolt
- SmartKey Re-Key Technology
- Adjustable Backset: 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- 1 Year Electronic Warranty
- Lifetime Finish & Mechanical Warranty
5 7/8 (H) x 2 7/8 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
5 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
4 to 8 Digits
Front body: Weather Resistant
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-40°F – 180°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32°F – 122°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Kwikset Recodeable (KW1)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I Have a condo that has a master key separate from my personal key if I Re-key the lock to my per... answer nowAnswered by the adminNo, the master key will no longer work if you only key it to your personal key.
- Answered by the adminIt is very easy as it the cover lifts off of the back and you need only to remove the pack and replace the AA batteries.
- Q Is there an indicator light on the interior side of the lock? This status LED indicates whether ... answer nowA
Unfortunately not on the inside. On the outside when you input a code and when the batteries are low the keypad flashes red with a rapid beeping sound for three to four seconds.