STRATTEC Advanced Logic RTS-Z
PIN and Biometric Lock with Z-Wave
FREE Software w/purchase of any Strattec Advanced Logic Lock ($400 Value!)
- Fingerprint Model, Non-Fingerprint Model Available
- Meets or exceeds Z-Wave Alliance requirements
- Z-Wave Plus 5202 chipset with integrated Z-Wave controller – Z-Wave Static Controller (sold separately) required for MS1 User Management software Z-Wave connectivity
- 260FT wireless open-air range, this is double what other Z-Wave devices offer
- Mesh network extends range of other devices
- Up to 1000 users per lock
- 3 Authority Levels: Administrator, Manager & User
- Multi-modal options with PIN Code, fingerprint and mechanical key
- 4th generation advanced CMOS optical fingerprint sensor – RTS Optical Scanner (sold separately) required for fingerprint enrollment into MS1 software
- Locks can be managed as a stand-alone unit or through your computer with optional MS1 software
- First person in prevents doors from automatically unlocking at scheduled times even if personnel have yet to arrive
- Capture, review, and transmit audit trail history
- Easy to read and use inner and outer OLED screens
- Weather resistant and rock solid construction
- Secure PIN Code access
- Transfer and view audit trails to any authorized PC using USB
- Lock Meets Grade 1 Standards, Backset: 2-3/4 in – Grade 2
- PIN or fingerprint only; User ID and Finger Print or PIN
- Battery Operation: Requires 4 AA (sold separate)
- FCC, CE, UL, ANSI, ROHS Certifications
- ISO/TS, 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 compliant
MS1 Software Features (included)
- MS1 User Management software for administration of the locks on your network
- Capture, review, and transmit audit trail history
- Scheduling: Create user specific lock schedules, and scheduled lock time. Does NOT support scheduled unlock (only used in atypical applications). Users with Administrator authority have access at all times
- Holiday Mode: Set up to 12 dates which will override regular unlock periods, keeping lock secure
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer
Z-Wave Static Controller (sold separately) required for MS1 User Management software Z-Wave connectivity
RTS Optical Scanner (sold separately) required for fingerprint enrollment into MS1 software
The RTS-Z is perfect for security-sensitive business and government environments. Set access control rights for each individual user to each individual lock and upload these access rights in seconds. You can register users as fingerprint only, PIN-code only, or a combination of both on any lock or group of locks you define. The combination of large user capacity, audit trails, built-in scheduling system and weather- proof design makes this system unequaled in value compared to other products currently available.
The RTS Series delivers uncompromising commercial-grade quality. This lock is a true workhorse, tested to over 2 million duty cycles. The RTS has a 3-hour UL fire-rated latch and a free-wheeling clutch. The outdoor portion is weather resistant. When used with the MS1 User Management software (included) you can configure all locks on your network and manage all user information from a central system administrator’s position.
The Z-wave chip inside the RTS-Z allows the lock to communicate with your computer and MS1 software for convenient remote access features. Program, manage users, view audit logs, and control the lock remotely without having to be near it. To put it simply, RTS Z-wave locks and MS1 software saves you time and money by removing the cost of everyday physical lock management.
LAN or WAN Z-Wave Setup
THIS LOCK CAN BE USED WITH EXISTING KEY SYSTEMS
The RTS lock series includes a removable rim cylinder in standard sizing. These locks can be adapted to use other keyways using a Small Format IC Housing Adapter.
Please Contact Us if you need more information or help ordering
STRATTEC Advanced Logic MS1 software is for use with RTS Series locks and is now included with every RTS lock. This software makes managing hundreds of users and locks simpler, and allows you to:
- Manage users for one or more locks, including adding fingerprints*, PIN codes and all individual user permissions, allowed entry times and more
- Query and analyze audit trails from any lock in your network
- Backup and restore all of your lock databases
- Edit global lock settings for each lock, including global access times
- Allow each lock to have a different set of 1000 users and allows you to cut and past individual users or even groups of users to any lock in seconds
- Control any number of RTS locks
*RTS-D2300 Optical Scanner (sold separately) required for fingerprint enrollment
View this downloadable PDF for the full list of MS1 software features
9 1/2 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
2 to 10 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/2 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-40°F to 150°F
|False Identification Rate|
|False Rejection Rate|
STRATTEC Advanced Logic
STRATTEC Advanced Logic
Audit Trail, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave Plus
Fingerprint, Keypad – Digits
Free-wheeling Clutch, Rugged Zamak 5 cast enclosure
UL 3 hr. Latch
Grade 2 (Better)
2 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you produce a report of entry by code/fingerprint on the RTS-Z? with the MS1 software? answer nowAsked by September 3, 2018 3:14 PMonA
Yes, you are able to pull reports based upon time and entry of codes or fingerprints with the MS1 Z-wave Software.
- Q does this product use capacitive scanning or optical scanner answer nowAsked by November 12, 2017 12:43 PMonA The RTS locks are built with optical scanners in them to read the fingerprints.
- Q Do I have to add a user's fingerprint to each individual lock or can I only add them at one lock ... answer nowAsked by September 25, 2017 6:17 PMonAYou would need to add the fingerprints at a laptop or Desktop PC which has a Z-wave controller added to it in order to filter them to other locks. It cannot be done at one lock and filtered to others.
- Q does this device work with Wifi? Im confuse between Z-Wave and Wifi Capabilities. If it does have... answer nowAsked by September 23, 2017 4:16 PMon
- Q Does this lock require additional software to be purchased in order to have an audit trail? How d... answer nowAsked by July 28, 2017 10:37 AMonA
Yes, you would want the MS1 software bundle. It would be installed on your PC and you would carry a USB programmer to the lock to update programming or pull audit trails.
- Q Does the key part lock it so the fingerprint access will not work? answer nowAsked by February 28, 2017 2:40 PMonA
No, it is only designed to be used as an emergency back up.
- Q Can this work with fingerprint or code? How many digets can the code be? does it work in freezing... answer nowAsked by January 6, 2017 5:08 PMonA
Yes, it does have the capability to be used with either one.
- Q Will this zwave feature with with Honeywell Vista Automation Controller or does it require someth... answer nowAsked by November 10, 2016 11:20 AMonAUnfortunately this lock is not capable of connecting to other z-wave hub systems at this time. You can use it within their own system if you purchase the z-wave USB stick and you have a PC that is on at all times.
- Q How many fingerprints can the database for the lock contain? answer nowAsked by October 16, 2016 9:38 PMonA
It has a maximum capacity of 1,000 users, finger print and/or PIN.