Supra S7 KeySafe Pro
Big Box StorAKey Lock Box
- Double-walled, weather-resistant zinc alloy construction
- Includes an all-weather rubber cover
- Available in black and clay
- Patented pushbutton technology with over 1,000 possible combinations
- Mounts easily
- Exterior dimensions: 3.27″ W x 4.25″ H x 2.75″ D
- Interior dimensions: 2.36″ W x 3.86″ H x 2.24″ D
- Operating temperature: -25° F ~ 154° F
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Stores up to 3 keys
The KeySafe Pro offers both a highly durable and generous size for storing access cards, multiple keys and keys with larger handles. Patented pushbutton technology allows quick and convenient access. Perfect for shops and maintenance crews needing to store multiple keys, as in lockout/tagout applications.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I bought a town house and need to have a manual. I want to change to code. Don't know how answer nowAsked by May 5, 2021 4:09 PMonA
Please see the document below for instructions on changing the access code on this model!
- Q Can you have multiple pass codes for different staff? answer nowAsked by November 4, 2020 10:27 AMonA
For this model, only one code may be active at a time.
- Q is the combination specific. For example: I you choose the numbers 1 2 3 4 must the numbers be in... answer nowAsked by December 26, 2016 9:06 PMonAWhile these do not require sequential entering of codes in order to open it would still require someone taking the time to write down each combination being guessed.