- Provides realistic security camera effect to deter crime
- Quick and simple installation
- Expand your home and business security system
- SVAT 24/7 Lifetime Live Customer support
- Manufacturer does not endorse any manufacturer’s products for illegal activities
- Manufacturer is not responsible or liable in any way for any damage, vandalism, theft or any other action that may occur while a manufacturer’s product is in use by the purchaser
The ISC301 imitation security camera is an easy way to deter intruders or vandals and makes your property appear to have a robust security system. The ABS plastic housing make it look like a real, functioning camera. This camera can also be used in combination with a functioning security system to heighten the effectiveness. Customers, neighbors and visitors will all think that you have a robust video surveillance system.
Place the Camera Anywhere
You can easily mount the ISC301 on virtually any surface and aim it using the adjustable bracket. This makes the imitation camera incredibly easy to use and adaptable to many locations.
Weather Resistant Housing for a Long Product Life
Deter suspicious activity inside and outside with this camera. The imitation camera is made of ABS plastic for durability and will not rust. This makes the ISC301 incredibly versatile and practical for convenience stores, parking lots, apartments, entrances, and many other places!
Designed like a Real Camera
Built to resemble a functioning security camera, this product is versatile for your convenience and peace of mind. The ABS plastic and cable make it look identical to a real camera and is a cost effective crime prevention investment. Pair the ISC301 with any of our security systems for an affordable solution and a more robust-looking system.
Imitation cameras are commonly used in noticeable areas to deter thieves and vandals away from a person’s property. The presence of a camera (functioning or not) may cause the intruders to abandon their plans and move on to another location. We always recommend using imitation cameras in conjunction with a functioning surveillance system for increased security.