SCHLAGE Touch BE375
- Electronic keypad with fingerprint-resistant screen
- Manual thrown deadbolt
- Century collection
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Century collection. Also available in Camelot collection
- Deadbolt security – manual locking. Need this lock in a Lever handle? Click here
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Memory for 19 access codes
- Backset: Adjusts to 2-3/8″ (60mm) or 2-3/4″ (70mm)
- Battery: Included (9v)
- Grade 2 Security Rating
- Limited Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 3 year electronics
5.4 (H) x 3.0 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
4.252 (H) x 2.839 (W) x 1.837 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in. (35mm)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in. (44mm)
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- ABefore the batteries die the lock will notify you that they are low. However, if you fail to change the batteries before they die you can use a 9v battery to power the lock from the outside so you can enter your code and open the door. You can then change your batteries.