Trilogy Networx ETDLN
Wireless Networking Exit Lock
The Trilogy Networx ETDLN provides advanced, performance driven security and convenience in a stand-alone, affordable keyless entry system. Manage doors and users centrally from one computer. No more need for wiring out to doors, or channeling wire through doors to electrify the opening. Suitable for use in offices, hospitals, movie theaters, and more.
Please note: Panic bar and wireless hub pictured are not included. They are available for purchase separately.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless exit lock
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 99, Cal Royal 9800, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Arrow 3800, Sargent 8800, Precision 1100, Precision 2100 (requires PB21 plate), and American Eagle 6200 bars. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETDLN lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Wireless programming requires DL-Windows software (Download FREE at Alarmlock.com website) and Networx Gateway (sold separately)
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IME2 gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the ETDLN’s 12-button keypad
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Key Override: Standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function is supplied. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Satin chrome BHMA US26D finish
- Fits standard commercial doors. For other thicknesses up to 2-1/2″ call us at 937-247-9327 to place special order
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
No need to get the IT department involved with Trilogy Networx. As easy to setup as installing a cordless telephone, both small businesses and multi-location companies find Trilogy Networx perfect for capitalizing on the benefits from online access control. Trilogy Networx eliminates signing keys in and out, maintaining key inventories, and worrying about unaccounted keys. The Networx ETDLN delivers high-level protection, improved oversight, and maximum value at a minimum cost. Building on the platinum-plated reputation of the Trilogy T2, and T3 access control locks, Trilogy Networx introduces advanced, performance driven security and convenience in a stand-alone, affordable keyless entry system to help you eradicate the security hazards posed by door keys. With a few clicks, Networx lets you manage your site’s doors and users centrally from one computer. Physically maneuvering from door to door to delete an employee’s credential, lockout all users, and pull an audit trail gets eliminated – you can do it in near real-time (under 10 seconds) at your PC. Requiring NO wiring, NO splitters/repeaters, NO hardwiring to host/server, NO extra power supplies, and NO controllers/panels, Trilogy Networx locks and gateway modules contain an integral receiver for super-efficient 900MHz bi-directional communications. The result? Longer range, and less interference. This provides you a comprehensive online access control system without the need for wiring out to doors, or channeling wire through doors to electrify the opening. Beyond the evident time saving features of having mainstream access control functionality through a few strokes on your keyboard, you can do never before things with Networx. In the event of a security breach, or environmental emergency, this access control system lets you execute a network wide lockdown/unlock command so you can track and control who gets access and where. Life-saving technology such as this can mean the difference between a total disaster or an averted one.
Hospitals, Institutions, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, and more!
11.25 (H) x 3 (W) x 3.5 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Alarm Lock Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Lockdown, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will the ETDLN work with the PDQ American Eagle 4200 panic bar? answer nowAsked by June 27, 2023 7:56 PMonA
Unfortunately the Trilogy ETDLN is not compatible with the American Eagle 4200 series panic bars. It is, however, compatible with the American Eagle 6200. Please refer to the exit device compatibility list under the "Features" tab of this product to see which products are compatible.
- Q What are the dimensions of the face plate and the required backset of the borings and spread of t... answer nowAsked by June 2, 2023 9:13 AMonA
The keypad part of the lock is 11.25 (H) x 3 (W) x 3.5 (D) in. The bore holes can differ depending on which exit device you pair the keypad to. For more information feel free to call us at 937-247-9327 to talk to someone on our Sales Team!
- Q What is the maximum distance doors can be from the hub? answer nowAsked by November 29, 2022 9:14 AMonA
We average the range to be roughly 175 feet from lock to gateway.
- Q Which American Eagle panic bars work with this unit? answer nowAsked by October 20, 2022 11:11 AMonA
This model is certified to operate with the American Eagle 6200 exit device.
- Q Can the ETDLN be used with fobs and cards or is it just combination numbers? answer nowAsked by November 3, 2021 12:04 PMonA
The Trilogy ETDLN is a PIN code only model. If you wish to have card/fob access along with PIN codes, you will need the Trilogy ETPDN model.
This particular model would not be compatible but we do offer narrow-stile models that have thumb turns for hook bolt applications. For more options, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!